FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't run any service and I download file for my personal use.:)

Ok..But one thing is sure; you didn't download 5 GB/day :) Try to multiply it with a couple of times.

Anyway..So seems like they want to give you an extra chance. Please take care of your username and password. You have been re-enabled.

Ok..But one thing is sure; you didn't download 5 GB/day :) Try to multiply it with a couple of times.

Anyway..So seems like they want to give you an extra chance. Please take care of your username and password. You have been re-enabled.
Thank you for your help. I have just changed my password.:D

But what if it instead stated: Hi! My Name is...

Would that make a difference? :)

It makes a huge difference. For an uploader, it makes our life easier. It is easy to spot which files are deleted recently. So sorting by "Date Deleted" is certainly useful.

Furthermore, my storage space keeps decreasing each day but DMCA removed files remain the same for several days. I believed not only me having this problem. READ the post before and they have the same problems too. Others are lazy to raise the same problem.

Unlike, hotfile, filesonic, etc, when our files are being deleted (DMCA), they notify us through email.

Or probably, I think you don't like ppl to reupload file by DMCA reported back to fileserve. That's why our suggestions are not being approved.

@ windows: I'll make them change it to Hi! My Name is... tomorrow then :)

@ mo3tez: No. See news for that :)

@ Prazsky: I didn't do anything, but you're welcome.

Something tells me I'm not gonna get paid today...

For whatever reason, it took more than 24 hours for my money to be transferred from the earnings acct so I couldn't request payout until yesterday.

And now I'm waiting to be approved...

For the record, I've been using fileserve since august and I can only remember ONCE where I didnt get paid and I was paid the week after so usually fileserve is pretty good from my standpoint...

Ah well... Time to rob a liquor store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back