FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky
I hope that is not happen :( I was had 720 GB
Please Ricky check again .... you know why ?
because yesterday there was no files and I got 72 downloads
that is make me believe my files present :(
please check my account again ( rapidfroz ) and confirm my files really deleted or not
I will be grateful ... what this bad hacker man ... why he did that if that is happen :(
please Ricky confirm that ... you can know if there is any access to my account from other place
I am from Saudi Arabia ... is there any log in to my account from other country to delete my files
:(

thank you

@Cober:

Thanks for your help. XAMPP works without much configuration. However, everywhere I upload to is so ridiculously slow. Is there anywhere to configure the speed.

Also, do you have a link to download the Fileserve upload plugin? I don't see it on the RL forum

Hm, to check your upload speed, please do a few tests from http://www.speedtest.net/ (choose your nearest location and then try from a East coast USA, somewhere there is FileServe hosted)

I have the server in Washington DC, pretty close to FileServe and I'm getting really nice speeds, peak was about ~100MB/s.

All to those who don't have FileServe RL plugin, now you can reach it on:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/t9CYgs5/fileserve-plugin.rar

Also, there a nice speedtest site from Choopa (FileServe's ISP provider), which gives you an option to download testfile to check your speed and also you can make a traceroute to see if there's everything OK on the network.
Reachable on http://speedtest.unmeteredservers.com/

@Cober,

I tried uploading to Hotfile, Filesonic and Netload, all of which I have premium accounts. All results in about 36 KB/s each connection. To make sure it wasn't my broadband that was the bottleneck, I tested uploading to the above hosts via FTP and all came back with 200-300 KB/s per connection.

This makes me wonder if RL was designed and optimized for commercial web servers with T3 lines and not home broadbands with VDSL fiber lines...

No worries, back to using FTP. I guess I may have to live with 30 connections at 250 KB/s each.

Thanks anyways.

@iTwins: The only *bad* thing about RL is that the php is single threaded, so do RL. RL is one and the same, some people do optimization for apache2 and php, but it don't give a big miracle back. RL don't know what type of connection you have, the biggest problem is like I said, that is single threaded.

Please check your traceroute to those networks, and if you see bottleneck, report to your ISP to optimize routing.

You're welcome! :)

ricky , i have weird question
FTP uploading for me is stick with 12.00MB even though other uploads have more speeds like 30-35MB is it a general thing or what ?

@NightMare: If you mean 12MB/s, then this speed is great. I have to tell you that I'm reaching poor 2MB/s via FTP.
So instead of FTP, RL does an amazing job compare to FTP.

hi rickyFS, i have 1 question.
is it allowed to login in my local PC for seeing the stats and download+uploading FS links from my RDP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back