FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky i have a question.

I don't know if i should ask you or alertpay, but can we get the debit card in any country of the world? or is it just for a select few

@ spirkov: Their CC has cheaper fees - I think that's what they promote.

Yes, you can have multiple accounts. Just don't refer yourself.

@ Ar!yaN: Yes, we should have it all in place now :)

@ CloudShadow: You need to ask them that.

@ masalalover2010: How about you pay us back for the bandwidth then? Let's call it 10 cents per megabyte and then I'll pull up logs on how much you've used :)

No any file uploaded to my server thats y i'm not happy about Premium Account.
All Uploading files fully shows error.
i spend 34.99$. But, no use for me...

If i want for 1 day purpose i may try 1 day trial pack of 4.99$.
Right now, 6 Month Membership no use for me....
pls refund me... if u think i used bandwidth. pls reduce 4.99$ of trial pack.
Refund me balance money pls.

No any file uploaded to my server thats y i'm not happy about Premium Account.
All Uploading files fully shows error.
i spend 34.99$. But, no use for me...

If i want for 1 day purpose i may try 1 day trial pack of 4.99$.
Right now, 6 Month Membership no use for me....
pls refund me... if u think i used bandwidth. pls reduce 4.99$.
Refund me balance money pls.

10. Cancellation of Membership.

You may cancel your Membership at any time if you are not completely satisfied. To cancel your Membership, simply cease using the Site and applicable Services and cancel the subscription with the applicable payment processor, if any. You understand and agree that cancellation of your Membership is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with FileServe. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your Membership, your license grant, as set forth in Section 12 hereinbelow shall immediately terminate. The following conditions apply to any Premium Membership cancellation: (a) you shall not receive any pro-rata refund of your Fees for partial months or years; and (b) you shall not receive any refund for Fees previously paid up to the date of cancellation or termination and you remain liable for any and all unpaid Fees billed by FileServe.

Ricky, you don't have to answer this but I'm just kind of curious...how do you host so many files and give a good speed at all times? How are back ups done? This must be HUGE? Like if 1 server has a 1gbit connection each and it gets all used up...does a user get put on a different server or something? I've always wonder how filehosts work like, how is the data managed.

Ricky, you don't have to answer this but I'm just kind of curious...how do you host so many files and give a good speed at all times? How are back ups done? This must be HUGE? Like if 1 server has a 1gbit connection each and it gets all used up...does a user get put on a different server or something? I've always wonder how filehosts work like, how is the data managed.

Why ??????? :))

Hey, I want to upgrade my accnt to a premium one.

Problem is, I dont have any of my debit cards linked with PP, tried linking it but failed :|

I want to pay directly by PP, is there any method at all ??

Waiting for next payout will take some time :(, plz help if possible.

@ DANGEROUS & pisoj1: That's a trade secret. There's different ways, and not all are built on the same technology etc - Basically that's why you see 9/10 hosts suck ass...

@ watsayabtcoffee: I've informed the CS team that they will not be recommending manual upgrades anymore by sending cash over manually. The reason for this is the potential issue of people opening a dispute. This means we don't always catches the users who do this and therefore it is like a give-away. Christmas shouldn't come that early for some folks. Therefore, we have discontinued this way of upgrading. If you do wish to upgrade we have some resellers available and you can soon also pay by Credit Card.

Ricky, cant you add alertpay as a method of payment as well, as alertpay supports almost every country, so many more people will be able to buy premium accounts.

@ DANGEROUS & pisoj1: That's a trade secret. There's different ways, and not all are built on the same technology etc - Basically that's why you see 9/10 hosts suck ass...

@ watsayabtcoffee: I've informed the CS team that they will not be recommending manual upgrades anymore by sending cash over manually. The reason for this is the potential issue of people opening a dispute. This means we don't always catches the users who do this and therefore it is like a give-away. Christmas shouldn't come that early for some folks. Therefore, we have discontinued this way of upgrading. If you do wish to upgrade we have some resellers available and you can soon also pay by Credit Card.

Thanks Cloudshadow !

@RickyFS
Sorry, PM'd you b4 reading your reply.

Resellers? Can ya tell me more about the resellers? Where can I find them?

Would like to pay by Debit card.

Thanks!

@ CloudShadow: Working on that soon.

@ watsayabtcoffee: resellers.fileserve.com - We will soon be adding a ton more - What country you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back