FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats so insane about that?

Any progress on fixing the DMCA deleted files? Files keep getting deleted and we know nothing.

@ spirkov: Then use Paypal. We never forced you to use Alertpay. That's your choice.

@ Yad: Update on the tab will soon be out. Techs are busy resolving issues that occurred yesterday :)

@ all with WM: Please check your accounts. We've paid out Webmoney people now :)

Hello RickyFS,

I brought 6 Months Premium account for 34.99$. I'm not happy with in this Premium account.
I requesting you to Please refund my money please.
I already sent mail to fileserve support & sent PM to u will Tranastion details.
But, no response from Fileserve support & u still.

Refund my money pls. Help me pls

About DMCA deleted files, I think the solution is simple. Please replace Upload date by Delete date. We don't care much about the Upload date. This will help us manage our files better :)

It is more simple than that. :)

Ricky has read all the good suggestions in this thread about the DMCA tab for the past few months.

He knows what needs to be done and he has said several times that the DMCA tab is going to be updated - when FS coders has got the time to do it.

I do not blame people for not reading the 710 pages in this thread.

But everything about the DMCA tab has already been discussed several times before.

@ masalalover2010: How about you pay us back for the bandwidth then? Let's call it 10 cents per megabyte and then I'll pull up logs on how much you've used :)

hey guys ,
if i became Premium user i got unlimited space , right ?
what if my premium period ended while i have more than 500 GB files
will these files get deleted ? or the space will still be Unlimited ?
thanks in advance

@ NightMare: Correct. When Premium ends, you will not be able to upload anymore if you have excess of 500GB. You will get sufficient time to become a Premium again if you wish to do so....If not, we will eventually delete files until you hit 500GB :)

@ CloudShadow: As far as Im informed we haven't paid for PP users yet.

I know that, but usually i get a yellow tick by tuesday, and some people said they have got yellow tick marks. I just thought something might be wrong.

But i guess not. :)

FS FTW

I don't know if all PP has gone through approval yet. I just know they haven't been paid, so I'd guess there's a chance of you getting a yellow tick soon :)

@Ricky - I was just confused when I saw 13$ fee's as they promote themselves as better then ePassporte and cheaper witch is not a case in real situation.

@Ricky - Is that possible to use multiple Fileserve accounts from same IP if they are not Refferals to anyone and they all are Premiums.

Regards,
Spiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back