FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
b355abcd.jpg

What is the Yellow tick means?

When i get my payment?

100kbs upload in Rapidleech.

It's a problem of FileServe? Everyone I know is with this velocity of Upload.

Bah ... Fileserve is Banning all Rapidleech Servers ( For Download )
They Give Rapidleech Plugin on The First page - Then Bans Rapidleech Servers :))

i agree and confirm, from ovh france and russian datacenter ftp is going dreadfully slow.

i never try to post little things like this, but it's been 3 days solid @ ~120 kb/s per ftp thread (note that uploading with 40 threads hit that ~120 on all 40!)

Waiting patiently for a fix and hoping its simply due to server upgrades....as upgrades always should be patiently but eagerly waited out :P :P

Thanks Ricky for any updates on this issue as they come :)

Does anyone know which servers have the fastest upload speed to FS?
100TB, leaseweb etc. Which ones have you guys gotten the fastest speed on ONE thread with?

@ viruz99: I find it controversial you like to spread shit about us, yet you keep posting in here and using us? You sure on that one buddy? We don't ban RL servers. We ban people who are trying to abuse our service.

@ all with RL servers..Why are you even using the FTP function when you can use RL plugin and upload direct to storage? It's like taking an extra step that isn't necessary to take. And I mentioned it a few pages back, FTP speed will be back to normal soon - Probably next week sometime.

They only ban those servers which are used for public leeching.

They blocked Rapidleechhost - Hosteye & many more
I was using mine for private leeching & FS not working any more
I had to move files from my previous account & can't even do that now

Peter Khan
Staff 04/11/2010 11:40 Hello,

Fileserve banned our server's ip , we have already talked fileserve about ip banned issue , and some of our servers ips are unbanned now rest server's unbanned maximum 1 or 2 days.

Regards,

Sultan Alex
Administrator team
HostEye Internet Services LTD How would you rate this reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back