FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be integrating Alertpay mass-payments in 2 weekends' time. Please see news :) We got the green light to work with them so we're just sorting out everything on our end to get prepared for AP payments.

@RickyFS

I also haven't received my payment this week. I requested at the same time and same way for the past 4 months and always got paid. This time it's just pending. I hope you can get an answer from the account dept. for us who were overlooked this week.

Someone knows if Alertpay has prepaid Visa cards like ePassporte used to have?
Btw, payment received, thank you very much FS and Ricky.

Thinking of joining. What are the wait times in between downloads for my freeloader? So I can get an idea on premium my expected conversions :)

@RickyFS

I also haven't received my payment this week. I requested at the same time and same way for the past 4 months and always got paid. This time it's just pending. I hope you can get an answer from the account dept. for us who were overlooked this week.
This is my issue too. Usually I would get may payment. I clicked on payout in due time but its never went through.

I'll see what we can do about it tomorrow guys..if nothing can be done it will be sent next Weds. Don't know why some got "skipped". Really I dont :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back