FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickyFS, I know you're here to promote the site you work for but it'd be great to see your name on other threads too. Anyways, I love the changes. Great work :D

Why all time u bla bla bla about delayed stats? Even if they are delayed FS will add it later to ur acc. Even if they are delayed FS do payouts only 1 time per week so why you are in such big rush?

Why all time u bla bla bla about delayed stats? Even if they are delayed FS will add it later to ur acc. Even if they are delayed FS do payouts only 1 time per week so why you are in such big rush?

I asked a simple question. Isn't that why this thread exists for??

So..... what is YOUR problem with me asking questions? 8-)8-)

Just wanna inform you Ricky that out of yesterday ePassporte has stoped
working officialy and that means that people from third world countries
who has no alternative to withdraw funds from Paypal will probably stop working on Fileserve because there is no point any more :(

I will be comming back to check whether Moneybookers (for which you already told us
"no way" ) or Alertpay which was in consideration was introduced as payout option.

for now I am forced to work only for filefactory because they pay on MB

hope you will introduce one of these two payment processors so we can get back to fileserve which has grown to us somehow because it is getting better day by day

Edit: webmoney we all find very complicated expensive and unreliable to work with
and it is even more expensive and complicated if there is no Russian Bank (one of they are working with that is )in your town or nearby
and also if you could give a reason for which you do not want to work with MB - if it is too expensive for you (which is ok reason BTW - you have to run your bizz efficiently)
or something else that maybe can be resolved

sorry if my english is not perfect - I not native speaker :)

I requested for payout on Tuesday, receive payment via paypal the next day (today).

Wow. That was my first payment received from FS and i'll be sure to continue using it for a looooooong time.

and also if you could give a reason for which you do not want to work with MB - if it is too expensive for you (which is ok reason BTW - you have to run your bizz efficiently)

I am quite sure that it is MB that doesn't want to have anything to do with FS, not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back