FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should really stop clicking refresh button in firefox

FYI, I don't use firefox.... and I do not hit refresh constantly like a lot of people do.

Second..... I asked if stats were delayed for today, because for the past 6 hours I only got $0.10!!

Got a problem with my questions??!!X-( If you have a problem with my questions, go for a walk, get some air and/or take a Xanax!

Last time I checked, you don't work for FileServe.....<_<

@ zenica: I totally understand your frustration. Don't get me wrong, but we are equally as frustrated for this sudden stoppage by them and their service. Now, like everyone else we are scrambling to find an alternative.

For your suggestion regarding MB - We would be more than happy to add them as a payment gateway and a payment option for our affiliates...The reality is different as they have declined our application without reason. If you want to cause havoc you should start gathering an army of people and inquire about why they do not accept us, but accepts a few other companies (political bull?)

I've been suggested Neteller, Alertpay ....Who else? And which other filehosts use these?

Right now the option stands that it is either Paypal OR Webmoney. We haven't developed a "gift" system yet simply because we have other stuff to release such as a new File Manager. Things are scheduled accordingly.

we are running nowhere, so my suggestion is for you to just start accumulate your earnings :)

"Domain name already exist!" when trying to add a website. Its because I already have them added into my banned account, can they get removed from there?

How to deal with this problem? PM u or email support?

@ zenica....

For your suggestion regarding MB - We would be more than happy to add them as a payment gateway and a payment option for our affiliates...The reality is different as they have declined our application without reason. If you want to cause havoc you should start gathering an army of people and inquire about why they do not accept us, but accepts a few other companies (political bull?)

I've been suggested Neteller, Alertpay ....Who else? And which other filehosts use these?

Right now the option stands that it is either Paypal OR Webmoney. We haven't developed a "gift" system yet simply because we have other stuff to release such as a new File Manager. Things are scheduled accordingly.

we are running nowhere, so my suggestion is for you to just start accumulate your earnings :)

thx for answer - just a quick reply because I am in a hurry momentarely
I know Uploading com use Alertapy very successufully
and I understand that you also have other thing to do , and I hope
atleast AlertPay will be added soon as posible because I know also it works fine for payouts since the time a lot of people here was earning money on PTC sites and similar projects

for writting to MB - I will spread a word on local balkanic forums and we will see what will happen
for the rest of the world I will do what I can do

thx for fast reply to my post .

Neteller? wasnt working with them before but I will check them out

Ricky, I think theres a problem with your My Sites premium account sales thing. I get about 3,000 downloads daily, and I have only generated 25 premium account sales from my site, which seems quite unlikely to me...

@ ddlshack: We are still working on it. Still at beta stage.

@ zenica: We will have to email them to double confirm. We have the info ready to proceed with signing up but it will be a waste of time if they let us go through but then ban us :)

@Ricky:
our server ip is banned again. both upload and download are not working. how you guys handle the "ABUSE" situation is worst than hotfile, at least hotfile upload still works on banned servers, lol. Just one suggestion, why not ban "ABUSE" accounts instead of "ABUSE" server ip.
Btw, please define "ABUSE".
Thx

my files have been removed by dmca but still they show up in DMCA removed files.
screen:
3c43b029.jpg

Netteler looks prety nice as they also can provide Prepaid cards, I heard Paxum is nice growing payment processor, but it's new. I saw FileFactory pays with MB, and as mentioned above Uploading pays via AP, but I have read in Filesonic thread that AP declined their application because of their TOS... so yeah, it's not that simple... It would be nice if I wouldn't need different payment processor for every affiliate program... darn Epass:(

do alertpay have virtual/prepaid cards?

no they dont, but you can easily withdraw money to your credit card/bank transfer/wire transfer/cheques

but... there are some official money exchangers that AP supports and they offer prepaid cards for loading from AP and LR

do alertpay have virtual/prepaid cards?

yes they do and you can also pull money via check (paper) in any bank round the world - they are on the scene for decades and me and a lot of people here were pulling money from them thousand of times which is important
when you are about to choose prefered payment processor (example with epassporte)

the only problem is if they are gonna accept FS because someone said that
Filesonic(ex sharingmatrix) was declined and that remains to be seen

It is also unclear to me how payment procesors can work with one File hosting site and do not want to work with another one (ie: I know that uploading com works through Alertpay + other procesors and someone said that they refused to work with filesonic , or MoneyBookers works fine with Filefactory and refused to work with FS)

but thats something we must ask MB or AP (if they do not accept Fileserve when asked ) and not Ricky because that is something on their side

edit: correction : infernohuman (post above) is more accurate on info about their own (Alertpay issued Card)
I missunderstood question about CC

um, ricky - im experiencing some problems deleting some folders - its like
i try to delete one of my folders (when i press delete) no thing happens, but if i delete a different folder - that folder is deleted whereas when i try to delete ...

um, so its like - im trying to delete folder A , when i press delete, nothing happens, but when i delete folder B , it gets deleted

any ideas?

oh, and the filenames are in a different type setting eg . Ân

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back