FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be having some trouble grabbing files from HF. I believe they've slowed us down a bit. Nice to upload to them first and then they just limit it for mirrors. Isn't that what leads to a "monopoly"?

We do see some files getting transferred. Not to the extent of what we usually see. We'll have techs look into it and hope for a fix on this on Monday.

Thanks

today i upload 30-20 files but in pending remote/web is 0
why this happen?
[slide]http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/622/cmh3ZQ.jpeg[/slide]

Yeah, it takes a few minutes or 10 before the uploads via FTP shows up anywhere on the web site.
(in pending or complete)

And moving files can take minutes.

How is it possible that a few popular topics of mine get a lot of replies and when i check Fs it says 0 Downloads?
Today my earnings are as low as ever,never happened to me before.
Example,Clash of Titans,an upload of mine with over 28 pages that gets daily replies in the biggest warez forum,look at the downloads now.

[slide]http://i38.tinypic.com/lvbwm.jpg[/slide]

How do you explain this?That is just an example,but i got other movies that are not counted a single download as well.
This is just wrong.

The file manager is outsynced right now. That's why you see that "rename" + other file manager options are not working.

Download stats are outsynced too, but earnings are not. I just checked one of our trusted users and his earnings are following a good trend towards his average (or around that)

i just remote 44 files now from netload and all got uploaded in 1 hour

just 4 files fail to upload i don't know why

and earning is also update but i don't its upto date or 2 days old

Just sent some files via FTP. Accumulated to 500 mb. (quick transfer) - all 500 mb. went out and ended up in the storage after 45 sec.-70 sec. At least that is up to date :)

Rename and such is a little bit slowed down - 1-3 min.

I was literally right now just informed that RU isn't working optimally. We have guys looking at it - Didn't get an ETA on fix! Please stand by everyone. Apologize!

I can promise you guys we will make a massive promotion when such hiccups don't occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back