FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ask you?

I asked Ricky and he will reply. So just stfu.

And the fact is its been 24 hours not a few seconds.

Ricky already said they have all the records saved. He told us to be patient, so be patient. Doesnt matter if it takes 3 days for them to update our stats, they will update them, just give them time.

@ mo3tez: As long as you've added your site and verified it, it doesn't matter. I'd put the referral link up for all uploader-buddies :) Otherwise you end up with 300+ referrals in which 2 are making you money and the rest are sitting ducks.

@ Gerner2010: You seem to be sleeping less than me ;) Glad to see you're on point.

Easy guys on the updates. We have everything recorded. I checked 3 accounts and all earnings are matching just fine. All accounts should be just fine now.

Enjoy and keep the Jedi powers going for everyone ;) :D

And for people who says they got "earnings" lost. Well - Tell your people to either stop using an autoprogram (where's the advantage of being a Premium then?) or go legitimately through our site to download. I still haven't seen stats that were out of the regular... (but I know this question will arise with a few of you in here)

Guys...May be issues with remote upload from HF. They may have limited us as I can still see some files are going through.

We need to further investigate why this occurs.

To say the least we all know of the "unlimited downloads" you can get with them :)

I also had a decrease in earnings yesterday.

[slide]http://i36.tinypic.com/2i4084.jpg[/slide]

Also are stats frozen again?

Everything good now :), my earnig still good as yesterday, thanks RickyFS.
screenhunter01aug071652.gif

Guys...May be issues with remote upload from HF. They may have limited us as I can still see some files are going through.

We need to further investigate why this occurs.

To say the least we all know of the "unlimited downloads" you can get with them :)

I try remote upload but ı cant do that.ı hope we can do it again :)

OMG. Now i can not RU from HF to FS, all my links is " File Path not found", but they are living, maybe HF beginning "BAN" FS's IP????
Anyone can be remote upload from HF to FS????

RS to FS Remote upload is fucked up since yesterday.

[slide]http://i38.tinypic.com/fazarn.jpg[/slide]

Gives like 10mb instead of 990mb files.

Edit : On 4th try they remote uploaded completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back