FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky,

just wondering if support resume download? I'm a premium user and I've paused and resume the downloads, but it failed.

@ Ricky.

Thanks Ricky. I'm downloading using IDM. For the last two months, it seems that resume doesn't work for me. =( Oh well. Need to remind myself not to pause the downloads :D

Uploading from rapidleech work like a charm...but on fs197um.fileserve.com and fs188um.fileserve.com got slow speed..anyway...luv u very much fileserve..8-)

A waiting time is always better than captcha for free users download.
You use JDownloader, and it works without having anything to do.

So no captcha is good for downloaders, and if it's good for downloaders, it's good for uploaders.

Now if it's too good for free users, maybe it's not that good for FileServe.

About webupload, i tested it with a 200 Mo 123.rar file.
It works with IE but it fails with Firefox.

It also depends on what kind of captcha we are talking about.

MU or Netload captchas are not ennoying at all, cause JDownloader can recognize them.

HF and FS captcha are not recognizable, so you need to be in front of your screen at the right moment.

It also depends on what kind of captcha we are talking about.

MU or Netload captchas are not ennoying at all, cause JDownloader can recognize them.

HF and FS captcha are not recognizable, so you need to be in front of your screen at the right moment.
Google's reCaptcha in general isn't supported by JDownloader (=> FS, HF, etc).

Most of the time :O
It should always when one is a premium user.
Has always been working for me, not sure why it's not working for some people :/

The main page is loading 20 seconds for me
Same, kinda annoying :)) But should be fixed soon I'm sure.

RickyFS,

plz try to update "Account Payable" 10/15/30 min before the current time .. right now they update at 12:00AM .. plz change that time to 11:50/11:45/11:30PM .. i try to request payout on Sunday 11:59PM .. but earnings r updated 1min after that .. so this makes me wait another week to request those earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back