FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky,

I know the statistics page hasn't been updating but what about the numbers on the file manager page? I know they don't really matter I just would like to know if you guys are aware they're frozen. I just noticed one my files download numbers updating but the others still haven't changed. It's been about 15 hours since they were last updated.

BTW, The FTP is working much better for me now.:D

@ thierryownz: Yes, stats for saturday are final. We saw a spike in earnings, so on average everyone should have made a little bit more.

@ NickG: Yes, I believe that was stopped too. Whether they will come back I don't know, but as you said yourself, they don't really matter - We are calculating for Sunday now, so soon you should know how your files has done :)

@ Dman: Yes, speed should have improved on the majority of the servers. We still have some overloaded ones, because the content is highly requested. We are sorting this out too, so if you see a drop in speed, it is due to this.

@ ItsmYard: I can see that RL'ing is more popular than FTP and Remote at the moment. Why it is running slow could possibly be with the server you're sending from?

@ Icep: Can you forward me the link with a PM? Want to get it checked why the 404.

@hata28, @Wondersnite: Stop acting like an ass. As long as you start using function like "remote uploading", you are mostly leeching other people links too. There are some files that are just too big for rapidleech to handle, hence the need to use FS remote upload since it is way faster compared to RL upload.

Try downloading a full iso (such as ff13) for x360 using your RL and see how long it is going to take you and how fast it kills your server. We are asking for a function that we think will be useful and you have no right to talk crap about it using BS like "leech others links and post it as their".

Sorry if the sarcasm wasn't clear enough... If you're uploading anything but your own material, then you most certainly are taking advantage of other people's work to make a profit.

If you upload a tv show for example, you are at least 4th or 5th in a long chain of sharing... Before you there are the actors themselves, the release groups, the guy who first got it from a torrent, the guy you downloaded it from... So to complain about someone leeching your files is really very hypocritical, wouldn't you agree?

@Ricky

Is the translation a paid job?
It's really loads of stuff to translate and it's going to take some time to translate it all.

I've recieved the email btw.

@ mrsandvik: 3 months Premium.

From my colleagues they said it'd take a day or two to translate it to Chinese, so assumed the same for other language speakers.

hey ricky! My earning shows .87 but the payout button shows .78....

[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/uploads/fs.png[/slide]

guess this is just a typo error!!! could u look into it?

Awesome

Remote, FTP & Rapidleech/webuploads look to be doing extremely well at the moment.

@Bloodsucker: for the 4th it shouldn't have, not yet I was told.

@ SagarRox: Usually that updates at 00:01 AM. That's why we extended the payout opportunity till Tuesday :)

hey ricky! My earning shows .87 but the payout button shows .78....

[slide]http://www.imgcafe.com/uploads/fs.png[/slide]

guess this is just a typo error!!! could u look into it?

No, it's not a typo. Your payable amount doesn't get updated till the end of the day. Either way, you need to make $20 to get your first payout. ;)

Here you go:

* Minimum payout is USD20
** This amount updates at
12am EST (NY time) daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back