FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ cilembu: It's the excuses that people come up with. We determine people on an individual basis; if we find that they believe telling us that they've used their account at work and at home when in fact they've been sharing with a friend (we weren't born yesterday), then the account stays banned.

@ all: Stats do not look "frozen".

Hi Ricky, i am waiting for a payment via paypal, you usually do the payments on wednesday, i just changed my payment account from paypal to alertpay but i see that the paypal option its still set in this payment on the "my earnings" page.

Can you change the payment account of this incoming payment to the alertpay i provided?

regards.

RickyFS,

Kindly assist with having below fileserve account unlocked, attempt to download files via fileserve result in error "Your user has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours. Please change your password for security reasons. Failure to do so may result in banned"

Download Manager - JDownload/Maxthon Browser

this has happen before with my previous account Phyllierob which i closed and open this new one

Last edited:
Dont see any issues with your account. Clear your cache, Ctrl + F5. And it's probably best you remove your username in here for everyone's sake.

@Ricky: because my email switch from yahoo.com to yahoo.com.vn
you can check email vantien25290@yahoo.com doesn't exist
proof info my account sent to your inbox
please check it
thanks

Hey RickyRS, I have a problem... whenever i try to upload anything, it goes on up to 7-10% then it stops and freeze :/ I tried so many times... but, still same problem.

... can you help me? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back