FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: RichyFS

My account has been disabled.

Few days I didn't login, but today I'm surprised when I saw my account has been disabled. Las time when I downloaded, I had some problems with power in my house, so few times I resumed links downloading in Opera. Maybe that was the problem? I use my account alone, I hope nobody hacked my account?
PLease help, I am FS user for over a year, recently I purchased another 6 months membership, I don't want to loose it. I use downloading every few days, and mostly I use Freerapid download manager.

Please unblock my account and send me new password to my e-mail address in case my asount was hacked.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
@rickyfs

Anyway to see what files have been downloaded like filesonic shows? If not you guys should implement something like that, I'd like to know what files are getting the most downloads.

a3bd24345a.png

What is fcn mean?!

FileServe Support!
I bounght premium account and now I have unlimited storage , but when I try to copy my files I see the text that my storage is full :( Something is wrong

My login is UploadPolak

Please change it!!

RickyFS, My user name is JohnDocholliday, i do not share my account and im quite sure it was not hacked but i was downloading last night then i got this message "Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions" as far as i know i did not do anything to warrent this, can you please look into this thank you, and also is it because i use JDownloader? If so i will stop, but im not aware if it is allowed under the new zero tolerance rules. thank you in advance

To RickFS,

I just topped up my Premium account via Paypal and all was accepted but now it says it is disabled. I haven't even used it yet. Don't understand.

Username pennard

@ warhurst: PM me link

@ satFS: Fuck off you muppet. Reported.

@ colie & bbasilone1598: I remote uploaded from RS and it worked - Took me 1 minute to move 500MB

@ pennard: Of course when half of Pakistan is downloading via your account. Looks funny that you fly between Pakistan and Australia and download on the same day...every day.

Satfs it is not true
they are not stealing anything
i had a little problem
pmed RickyFS
and he fixed it
now i am using everything just fine
if you dont like then dont buy premium
it is your choice
but fileserve is ok B-)

@ nevralj_j: People can post all they want. Doesn't make the help come quicker or the issue fixed as of such depending on what it is.

@ mat2424: Elaborate. I uploaded and it showed up after 30 sec.

@ Anorensic:

1. Not hard to download. Enter a captcha and wait.
2. Not going to support RESUME. This is a Premium privilege; not a free user privilege
3. I download fine with Free. 150-250 KB/s across the world. You should check with your ISP if they throttle traffic ....during the day. (you can google and find loads of articles of ISPs throttling during peak hours)
4. I cannot give you numbers but let's just say over 1000 free users download every day...Of those 1000 free users everyone gets their files :)

@ Showtek: Because your message got "hidden away" in the storm of bullshit complainees who double posts on the forum and PMs me. For your problem - Captcha is an API to Google's ReCaptcha. If you type in a Captcha it will send a code off to ReCaptcha which will send it back to us to confirm it. The virus/trojan cannot have come from here. If it is from a Pop-up please advice the URL! Otherwise there's no help.

@ fuckedoff: Appreciate this. I have notified my supervisors about this.

@ meatball: You think we randomly picked your name out of a bunch of people and started "annoying" you 3 months ago? As you are a self-proclaimed IT guy, you should know this theory is like a fatman on very thin ice.

You got a lot of talk on here, yet it is all hot air. Show us some evidence. Give me your account name :)

Account blocked for no reason

Hi,

I can't login in to premium account for about 1 week.

I had purchased my account on fileserve.com with a legal credit card and i have never shared my account with anyone, i have never upload any files, i download about 4gb or less monthly and i have a static IP.

I get this error message below:
Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.

I've even tried to contact fileserve.com 5 times about this issue, but i have never received any reply from them.

Guys please tell what to do? Should i purchased another premium account. What If fileserve had banned my IP address for no reason! then purchasing a new account would be useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back