FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickyFS Could you really look into this

Hi RickyFS, I have been disable from fileserve for the first time and have never shared my account with anyone and have only used it at home and at work. I am the only user of the account and I know now I should have change my password often. I have tried to contact fileserve but have had no response in days. I have read the other posts with the same problem but have no idea why I was disabled and see the problems you have with other people. I have been with many hosts over the years with no problems. Could you please look into this and let me know why I was disabled. My user name is brentd2

Thanks Brent

:( Hi RickyFS,

Hi,

I have had a premium FS account for about a year of which I still have a year to go. Yesterday I tried to logon to my account and was greeted to "your account has been disabled..." What have I done wrong? This is the first time i have had this happen to me and I have never shared my account/password with anyone. I have emailed FS for an explanation but I have had no reply. What else can I do?...... My userid is tigerboy1

Regards,

Tigerman :facepalm:

Too many idiots sending duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate messages - Anyone sending more than 2 messages to me are automatically ignored. You're the reason why my inbox is full.

If you post your personal details in here - Sorry can't help you (now or if you get hacked)

@ all: Search files look to be fine now

@ meatball2001: Sounds like your issue is on YOUR own end. You say you cannot download more than 2 files at a time; that's your connection. I'm sure your "acquaintances" that uses our service that can attest to this.

Your issue is unheard of - This is the first complaint of such kind that I've encountered, thus, it cannot be our service, but your homeline/program and such. What program do you use to download with?

@ fuckedoff: Please inform us of which ads are giving you trojans. We absolutely do NOT permit of such in our advertisement.

@ Confusious & Gerner2010: His request for payout is dodgy. Most likely he's been remote uploading his own files and making 10-40 cents a day - Persistency from cheaters to trick our system, gets a tricky treat back in form of no payout, so no - We don't "joke" people. We run them over (silently).

@ killnick: There's no ISP that disconnects or reconnects their modem 5-8x a day or whatever you claim. You can try to keep your kids out of range from the modem then - that's one solution.

@ bradster154: Contact Us is your solution so we can verify your details. Your current payout has stopped until we can verify your identity.

@ Jayzzy: I tried to search files of files that existed in the rootfolder - Those were found. Can you give me a specific example (your username + files that are giving you a hassle)

Last edited:
@RickyFS

Can you please tell me why I have had money taken from my debit card on Nov 28th, and yet I have had no verification emails from Fileserve? Nothing saying I had signed up with the following information; nothing saying this amount of money had been taken.

I had issues with the website when trying to sign up, and I believed my sign up had failed as I wasn't asked for my bank security password at the end of the transaction (which I have with every other website I use for debit card payments).

From that day to this, despite 3 emails going to Fileseve via the Contact Us form, I have heard nothing - and I have checked my junk mail folder, just in case.

It's my fault I've forgotten the login details for use, but as I have several name and passwords which I rotate, I've tried all combinations I can, and none of them work.

Is it normal to have no replies to queries?
And it's impossible to give details when the default forms don't allow the information you need to input (eg I didn't use Paypal).
I urgently want to cancel any automatic monthly payment, as I certainly don't want to pay for something I cannot use.

@ DemonDiva: Please PM me the ticket number you received when writing to the support via Contact Us.

Also since the ticket queue is at times very long it may take a few days to reply. Please follow the above instructions and we can work it out.

Thanks

RickyFS, regarding PM I sent you

Hi RickyFS

I'm katullo, premium user, I sent a PM with my problem 7 days ago about; you asked me to provide very precise data, I gave you this data with other PM but you haven't answered yet anymore and my premium account still don't work.

what must I do?

seen that you don't want to reactivate my two accounts because you say that i've intentionally or unintentionally shared them,
i don't want to be even one of your resellers (seen that you think that i'm a cheater...),
so give me back money that i've on my reseller account, i think you don't want to work with a cheater...

@ MrClutch: Because they banned our remote servers.

@ colie: I'll investigate.

@ Balop88: Read our Terms.

Funny though that you became a reseller just to use the accounts yourself. What would a person of you need 2 separate download accounts for. Your story smells more than just fishy (& funny).

@ DemonDiva: Please PM me the ticket number you received when writing to the support via Contact Us.

Also since the ticket queue is at times very long it may take a few days to reply. Please follow the above instructions and we can work it out.

Thanks

PM sent - but no information to give you as I didn't get ticket numbers any of the three times I used the contact form

@ Balop88: Of course it is. Anything you conduct on our platform or in relation to our platform is of interest to us, so what you THINK and what you practise is two different things.
When you conduct activity that seems more than just shady, don't expect to come on a public forum and bitch your way to a refund.

Now please tell the rest of the forum how you for 9-10 months have been running a service for Italian users to download through your "premium1st" and "premium2nd" account.

i said you that i haven't shared my accounts, but you, rightly or no, don't believe me,
so i would stop to be your reseller, i can't?

@ Balop88: It is "strange" that your usage runs all across Italy. Not only with the same 2 accounts, but a 3rd one was found in this relation too. That's of course deactivated as well.

Have a splendid day.

Too many idiots sending duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate messages - Anyone sending more than 2 messages to me are automatically ignored. You're the reason why my inbox is full.

If you post your personal details in here - Sorry can't help you (now or if you get hacked)

the private messaging system does not confirm the sending of message. it is possible to press the submit button several times without realizing it

i have my account with old email whivh was closed and now when i try to change it i put the new one and confirm it then put my password then press to save changes but the system siad that there is mail sent to my old mail which i can not get into it so how can i change my mail???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back