FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoan1022 this really unbelievable omg.
Hes a fake movie poster.. Look at his upload file name!

Seriously really! DVDRIp lol.. Only r5 is out..
Hi Barrix ! I really do not know a fake film, they also get from the forum by searching on Google. I will delete it. please help me fix my account monzkey.

Hello, today i bought my fileserve premium, and after 8 hours i got account disabled without any reason.. Because i only used fileserve premium for upload to videobb. I'm the only one person who used that account. Maybe fileserve administration or support can say me, why my account was disabled?

User name: hudaxas

RickyFS,

I do not count the amount of GB I remote upload. You say its above 1TB, ok, I believe it. But if that amount causes a problem, why not warn me about it? or why not cap it? I do not understand how that can make my account get downgraded...

Your premium account ads say unlinimited downloads. If however, there is a restriction on that, well, sure thing, do specify which amount it is, and I will respect it.

Please restitute my Premium status.

I agree with Moddag, if you downgrade his acc only because he remote too much, so what exactly is unlimited download mean? As I known RU to other host don't violent your terms except public acc.

uhmmm.. seems like FS these days are delayed with the payment.. requested payout on the 27th.. hello ricky, please check my account username is ryesooyoung thanks!

@ NightMare: That happens when you it rounds up/rounds down.

@ royman: No problem here. PM me your IP and username

@ Moddag: The question is...What were you doing transferring 1TB of data when you are not even making money? Care to explain this bit?
The other question is, who does the files belong to when we dig deeper?

Now we have some losers out there thinking it is funny to make $0.5 a day and remote upload their own (from another account) files back and forth. Obviously this is not acceptable and we've caught quite a few out - And still will.

@ pocapoca: You need to go through Contact Us.

@ ryeryerye: 27th was a Thursday. When have we paid on a Thursday as a scheduled payment? Thanks.

Last edited:
RickyFS,

I do not remote upload back and forth. I use fileserve to backup my files, and do some remote upload just like any other fileserve user i would imagine.

Anyway, can you please give me the bottom line? Will I have my account back to premium or should I just assume that I won't get my premium back nor the money for my 1 year subscription.

thank you for your time.

@ Moddag: I need clarifications to why I see 1TB, 700GB (etc.) coming out of your account to the respective sites of Filejungle and...Uploadstation?

You back up your files..for what? Our files are secured on a Premium account. You don't share them, so you don't take the chance of a take down. You don't download them. You move them. You see where I'm getting at this?

storage limit in premium acc

287d098f1e.png

please help me ricky, it's happen after extend my premium acc. my FS ID : monzkey.

same problem

pm send with details

141 ireschL

RickyFS,

It is normal that I want to try out the other hosts, I do not see any problem here. Please note that I actually asked in the past which filehosts Fileserve did not allowed to remote upload to... If I remember correctly it was just wupload, filesonic and other one....

and btw, there are some files which link is always down. I thought it would mean that a particular server was down but it persisted..

If I cannot remote upload to these filehosts, no worries, I won't...

Hi There,

I am unable to download fileserve files using premium account from an IP.

It was working fine but suddenly the files stopped downloading. & now everytime the following HTML file is being downloaded.

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/6ae819fb02.jpg[/slide]

Has the IP been banned? Its strange as I am able to open the site & log in.

Hi There,

It was working fine but suddenly the files stopped downloading. & now everytime the following HTML file is being downloaded.

+1
same !

Hi There,

Same issue here.

I'm downloading at 35 kb/s tops using my premium with JDownloader but I can download at full speed from UploadStation using my premium account.

Anybody else is having very low download speed??? 8-)

Hi There,

@orbofdarkness same issue here.

Same issue here.

Same with me.

No matter what file I try, always an empty file is downloaded.
It's working like that in the last ~10 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back