FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried to ask MU why they don't improve their remote upload feature?

@ all: Remote upload fixed. Yesterday big queue (when I wasn't around in here to check complaints), but it is fixed now and we are retrying the ones that got stuck.

will re-try ricky ;)

thanks for info

yes yesterday was down

will retry and give feedback

@ Ricky

tried and problem fixed --> confirmed

Last edited:
How come when i upload files to my FileServe account via zoom's file uploader, none of them appear in my account?

If you want to use zoom's uploader, you'll need to buy its premium version.

anyone can confirm that earnings are already transferred?

Still not transfered, will be done today or tomorrow morning. Its still 10:31 am according to fileserve's clock, still a lot of time left.

Hi Ricky,

Today I found my account disabled, I do not know why, I did not get an email stating why my account was disabled. However, While checking my email, I saw a few attempts to change the email address on the account, I did not request these changes, thus not confirming them either, I think the whole time somebody has been using my account, I don't know, please could you look into this.
Thanks,
John.

Hi Ricky,

Today I found my account disabled, I do not know why, I did not get an email stating why my account was disabled. However, While checking my email, I saw a few attempts to change the email address on the account, I did not request these changes, thus not confirming them either, I think the whole time somebody has been using my account, I don't know, please could you look into this.
Thanks,
John.

either you cheated, abused the system, referral cheat, multiple users using your account, got hacked that's why your account is disabled

None of the above, I only have 4 referrals and only earned $4 from them.

Its probably multiple users using the account, because there were attempts to change account details in my email (obviously somebody knows my password), I only discovered these attempts today, and yes, I have those emails still.

I just hope that I can get my account re-enabled soon, I just payed for it a few days ago, with my cash, not earnings. If I get my account re-enabled, I promise to use a stronger password :)

None of the above, I only have 4 referrals and only earned $4 from them.

Its probably multiple users using the account, because there were attempts to change account details in my email (obviously somebody knows my password), I only discovered these attempts today, and yes, I have those emails still.

I just hope that I can get my account re-enabled soon, I just payed for it a few days ago, with my cash, not earnings. If I get my account re-enabled, I promise to use a stronger password :)

Your account was found in use of "rapidleechserver.info". IP and the user was subsequently disabled.

I'm getting lots of comments from free users that they're having difficulty downloading in the last week. They're saying that they're getting frequent download interrupted errors, timeouts, or failures right after typing in the captca code.

Nothing consistent, just a lot more complaints than usual, especially starting this past weekend.

If the payout is pending, it will probably be paid today.
If the transfer is pending, you requested too late.
Or something like that...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back