FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks for the early payment!

BTW, the checkmark by my payment in FS is yellow (meaning "Approved") but the payment still hit my PayPal account.

Last edited:
file manager stats are also important to me because it helps me know which files are more popular, and so that helps me on what to concentrate on, so i hope it will still be fixed soonest.

Hey Man
Change the 1 month Account from subscribe to normal indian users cant buy it coz it needs u to attach a CC to buy it

Just a Heads up,

You also can ask in the wJ CB how many of them wanted FS Prem and cudnt buy coz of this prblem ;)

@ Late-Nite:

No Alertpay for now, no guarantee it will be there later.
No Western Union. We can't be having people run down every day to check for it :).

@ chromer19: [EDIT], cool.

@ callado: Because you requested transfer too late. Transfer => Payable Account happens anytime between Saturday and Tuesday.

@ techdaemon: Yes. Usually would come around now or an hour later.

@ Popsmith: Not updated yet. Paying via Paypal and updating takes a bit of time.

@ horde: We have that in mind all the time, but if techs say they need time, they need time.

@ msplash9: But aren't you still making good money/same money? :)

@ EnCiPh3r: Look at our reseller list please: http://reseller.fileserve.com

Last edited:
RickyFs:mate,if install a rapidleech script on my vps(1gbps)will my uploads be atleast 40x faster than now??now i get no more than 400kbps but if i use z-o-om tool,i get 20mb/s..so can rl script make a diffE?

@ thefboo: It depends on your server location. We always recommend that you try to upload via webupload to check for the speed of such. If it goes quick, then you could use either of the options available by third parties such as Rapidleech, sBorg and others. Some users have coded their own programs for upload.

@ thefboo: It depends on your server location. We always recommend that you try to upload via webupload to check for the speed of such. If it goes quick, then you could use either of the options available by third parties such as Rapidleech, sBorg and others. Some users have coded their own programs for upload.

Web upload is really fast but creates so many duplicate files. Have you guys found a reason for that? It doesn't happen on any other host, dunno why it happens with FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back