FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ thuglife1: I didn't click anything nor am I in control/responsible for any of the money transfer

@ KingofDCP: No picture

@ akasakasacas: We will be evaluating the FTP function after maintenance of bigger issues.

@ acho: I do. Send me a PM with the ticket ID and I'll look into it.

@ thuglife1: I didn't click anything nor am I in control/responsible for any of the money transfer

@ akasakasacas: We will be evaluating the FTP function after maintenance of bigger issues.

pm sent. thanks

Update picture. WJ have problem with SLIDE tag

ki9sz.jpg

^Yeah, my stats look a lot like that too from March 3rd to now (its ALL zeros)...

But my earnings are still going up and I was able to transfer and payout my earnings for the week so I'm :)

Hi ricky,when are the site sales added to my main total? Is it auto or do i have to add them?

nvm just seen,its 30 days before i can pay out.

Last edited:
@ KingOfDCP: You can think all you like, but your earnings are still there and you're making them in real time. There's no changing to this until techs have figured out how to bring it up to speed.

Speed upload, low very, very low... For me is very down...
Upload speed(both html & remote) never going above 300kbps. It was more than 5mbps always before(even 12 hours back)! The FTP upload is ending prematurely because of way too slow speed.

p.s. upload data is from a US server.

EDIT:
5b62b5.jpg

3d0542.jpg

35dddc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back