FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this happening now (again)?? Filemanager was working fine, and now...... not even opening. But the rest of the site's not working either. I get either a blank page or a 500 Error.... :(

Maybe you guys should extend the bonus for tomorrow, cause today looks like we won't be getting much of a bonus with the site not working.... :(:(

Not only the file manager not working, all files are dead too. Nobody can download anything. That's quite a first for any filehost! That's very worrisome. Rubberband broke beyond repair?

Not only the file manager not working, all files are dead too. Nobody can download anything. That's quite a first for any filehost! That's very worrisome. Rubberband broke beyond repair?

bla bla ;) ive seen hotfile down like this TWICE mate

also, chill down guys. Its not easy to fix issues with site this magnitude. Lets give Ricky and tech team more time to sort it out. Posting useless crap like "down omg omg" isnt going to help anyone

it's just quite unfortunate the bonus thing happens the day the system takes a temporary blow. We're still far from the filesonic tradition of quasi systematic unusable service the "bonus days" :D , but I would hate seeing things evolve like this. You pay more than high enough for not bothering with bonus & candies, so just drop the monday bonuses if that means FS will suffer like this every monday...

The IT guys working for FS must have one of the most stressful jobs around, tougher than supporting those crappy Microsoft Exchange servers that crash every other week

Btw, the file manager flashes every few minutes - sometimes it loads fine, sometimes not

Yupe, its up and down over there,

I can also confirm that most downloads are landing on a 500 error, or it just wont get started.
I hate it when somebody tampering other's site :( its usually not only the site is in trouble but the users too.

Yeah is the 6% just counted for a day's earning? Which would be equal to half a dollar for me lolz

That's about right. 6% of $10 is only 60 cents. lol. I'm slightly better, I get around $1.20. Can I donate that $1.20 in return for stabiltiy and efficiency?

That's about right. 6% of $10 is only 60 cents. lol. I'm slightly better, I get around $1.20. Can I donate that $1.20 in return for stabiltiy and efficiency?

but anyway...

the point of 6% bonus when the site doesn't work and neither do any of the files previously uploaded......? :(:(

The site is up and Filemanager, etc. is working smoothly here is the mid USA. Was down here for a time this morning also - but *all* sites have this happen so I really don't understand all the panic.

One point I would like to make however. I'm linking also to Megaupload and the downloads are roughly 5 to 1 in favor of MU over FS. I know MU has an easy capta - but the wait time is not that much different - *but* MU download free users have a much faster download speed than with FS at this moment, and that contribute to the radical difference in choices when offered the two download links.

Anyone have any input as to why MU is so much favored over FS?

I pay only 15 cents a day and receive much more money than that. The site works fine most of the days and they fix problems soon enough after they start happening in most cases.

I can't complain, Ricky. Even if a problem of this sort happens again and again, I'd patiently wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back