FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like i am not able to login but when i enter the fileserve links it opens well.

Please Ricky look into this matter.

I have cleared my browser cache. still the same problem i am facing.

I think site is having the problem with firefox but in chrome it works well.

Already looking into it. Download links are working just fine :)

And I didn't write the announcement fyi. I don't do that part of the site.

this never-ending problem with the file manager is becoming a real pain in the rear end.
When I have some free time to upload and post, the file manager does not load or it is so slow that I can hardly do anything.

Now it's working fine here. I want to know what upgradation is going on everyday because every 2-3 days i find that the site is having some issues.

Please Tell me RickyFileserve When the site will be up completely??

I am going to buy premium soon and i hope my premium will not get loose because of downtime and some site problem which we face everyday.

See the Pic this is the problem i am facing now. I have cleared my cache memory. sometime filemanager works and sometime it doesn't work.
fs.jpg

@ tres: Just general server maintenance. That it comes at a time where you're posting and uiploading is just really bad luck. We wouldn't want to do it during peak hours.

@ duke7891: The file manager was working fine from last week Monday, and onwards. Your stats didn't work properly until Friday afternoon, because we had a lot of things to catch up with while fixing the file manager.

Running a site of our magnitude and doing fixes and such doesn't happen over a few minutes.

We could also wipe all the data and start from the beginning..Then everyone will be running fast again, right? But everyone would be pissed off :)

I got it Ricky No problem if there is a maintenance going on.
Hey Guys Thanks Ricky for a full support. Whatever he is doing should be thankful for his work.

I am giving all of you an example of OS.
Suppose Your windows get infected and and won't boot up and you want to back up the files whatever you have in your C drive and want some system software back up like firefox bookmark or firefox saved password or you can say tally then what would you do.

You have the only option left is to reinstall the windows again but you will loose everything. So What ricky is doing here is recovering the problem what has caused like the system recovery mode in windows.

Cheers for Ricky..

i bought 2 sites and want to add them to my account. Support told me that I need to upload one file on my site and after I done that they told me that they may not add my site and old owner must remove from his account and only after that I can add to my acc. It is for www.ratz.us. For restrictedwarez.net old owner sent email over week ago but didn't receive reply and the site is not removed from his account.
What to do, but don't tell me to send emaill to fileserve, because they don't want to do anything about that?

Why is this happening now (again)?? Filemanager was working fine, and now...... not even opening. But the rest of the site's not working either. I get either a blank page or a 500 Error.... :(

Maybe you guys should extend the bonus for tomorrow, cause today looks like we won't be getting much of a bonus with the site not working.... :(:(

@ only1_PO: The directions should be:

1. You prove to us that you own the site by uploading a .html that states something we direct you to state.
2. After you've done that we will forward to a tech to remove it from our system.
3. After removal you will be able to add the site to your account's My Site

Who replied you?
PM me.

On another note. "All the time" must be a word that's grossly exaggerated. Before the update of File Manager we didn't have any downtime. We had max half a day of delayed stats, because we needed that to update. I'd say that people tend to forget too fast and start focusing on the current issue blocking your memory from how smooth things have been.

I didn't say or use the term "all the time".

I just asked what's happening now?? It was working perfectly fine until yesterday, but now.... no part of the site is working. :(:(

Can you tell us what's happening Ricky and when will it be fixed? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back