FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance that adding links to upload via web browser will be similiar to uGotFile.com? Right now on FS we must select 1 file and then next one and next one...but on ugotfile we can select up to 10 files by holding shift/ctrl.

You're talking about a flash or java uploader. Why not just use the FTP instead?

We could develop that. It just isn't that high on the list as of yet :)

depositfiles has this feature in their website file manager, it has a column for file deletion date. It would be nice to have this column for FS website file manager as well.

2qnxkja.jpg

Tbh, what FS offers is pretty good. It's like you guys are bringing every little thing possible by any file host but I haven't seen any which has anything close to FS.
It's an awesome host and I am finally getting gr8 speeds on upload (nv tried download), even faster than RS.

In FS where can i see in what group i am in A-B-C-D?
A. United States, United Kingdom, Canada
B. France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Australia, New Zealand
C. Russia, Austria, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Oman, Malta, Gibraltar
D. All Others

oh ok thanks so that means in FS there is silver bronce ect.?
nope......this is not HF

Your earnings dont change if u have to much uploaded and low premium sell/downloads.
They just dont pay same amount of $ for every country.

Read this:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/partner-info.php

Cookie control? Care to elaborate on that? :)

i`ve remember explained this before ... It means adding cookies of different sites in Fileserve to remote upload files directly from that site ..

Example: My rapidshare.com cookie is enc=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Assuming that Fileserve has this feature, i`ll add the cookie info (Cookie Name, Cookie Value, Host name) to cookie control in Fileserve , if i want to remote upload directly from RS to FS ..

only megaupload has this feature ..
Making this feature available to everyone is a headache .. so i suggest making it available only to Premium users or charge separately ..

Not very different from inserting your user/pass in the boxes below is it?

Little more different from that .. some normal websites can not be covered in user/pass method .. in other words user/pass method needs different programming code for different websites .. but cookie method can be to used for almost every website without any separate coding except the websites where cookies expire after every session ..

i use megaupload for backup and i remote upload from file hosting sites & many websites which cannot be covered in user/pass method

i`ve remember explained this before ... It means adding cookies of different sites in Fileserve to remote upload files directly from that site ..

Example: My rapidshare.com cookie is enc=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Assuming that Fileserve has this feature, i`ll add the cookie info (Cookie Name, Cookie Value, Host name) to cookie control in Fileserve , if i want to remote upload directly from RS to FS ..

only megaupload has this feature ..
Making this feature available to everyone is a headache .. so i suggest making it available only to Premium users or charge separately ..

how we can find the cookie name, cookie value, host name. I have a megaupload premium account. can you guide me how can I upload files with this function.

Thanks

Till today i uploaded via RapidLeech, all was good, today i decided to upload via my USA RDP, So, i go to fileserve.com, put my info and stuff, i choose a .avi File to Upload (941MB), I Click on Upload, nothing happens, progress dosen't show, file dosen't get Uploaded.

P.S. I'm also getting slow speeds with FileServe Manager :S

EDIT:

Huh, now it works on Firefox, but didn't work on my IE8. :S

One more thing, i setup a FS Premium account on my IDM, in the same way as the others, it works with other sites, when i try to download those files via FS it downloads as Firefox Documents.
My account details are correct .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back