FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, my folders are sorted by dates and in folderS i have around 800 files... How many times i have to do it to get all links? :D It't much easier to do it with one link...

@ Registered User: We see a lot of remotes coming from sites that are not filehosts. Should work. Also in our new file manager, the remote feature will be redesigned for better standards that suits you guys.

If a cookie function will be available...Maybe. Depends how much time and effort can be put aside to make this.

@ RapT1le: You need to login via IE and Firefox for IDM to work.

@ Homie: On our to-do already.

@ F4nBoy: Or 500 for IE :)

hey ricky can u please provide us a upload manager? i am realy disappointed.i was using rapidleech for upload to fs and maximium time i was got only error getting download link,now i am using rdp and getting only hang the uploader software,when trying to upload multiple files using firefox after successful it shows unsuccessful,its not possible to upload 1 file at a time or i cant wait for every upload.can u manage a upload manager? i need urget.thanks.

Use the current FileServe Manager made by Jueki.

Lots of users in here are using Rapidleech. You should try to explain to them how you've set it up and why it isn't working.

Also we just fixed firefox single upload. No more unsuccessful :)

how we can find the cookie name, cookie value, host name. I have a megaupload premium account. can you guide me how can I upload files with this function.

Thanks

check this link .. it works only with Megaupload premium

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?c=multifetch&s=cookiemanager

@Ricky .. can you leak some features of redesigned remote upload ?

check this link .. it works only with Megaupload premium

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?c=multifetch&s=cookiemanager
@Ricky .. can you leak some features of redesigned remote upload ?

I know but I want to know how I can find the cookie name, cookie value, host name. I have a megaupload premium account. can you guide me how can I upload files with this function.

Thanks.

In megaupload stated that

To identify which cookies a particular site uses, simply open the site in your browser and type javascript:alert('****************s'); in the address bar

I am doing but nothing happened. I am putting same javascript:alert('****************s'); in address bar. Is there is something wrong.

Please guide me

*** as it mentioned in megaupload same thing

m107 you need to request by sunday 11.59pm and you would get the cash anytime from monday to wednesday, If you requested after sunday, you would need to wait for next monday to wednesday for payout.

m107 you need to request by sunday 11.59pm and you would get the cash anytime from monday to wednesday, If you requested after sunday, you would need to wait for next monday to wednesday for payout.

oh, got it, wish there was a way to cancel taht paymnet and wait for optimum time :D

Thank you

Use the current FileServe Manager made by Jueki.

Lots of users in here are using Rapidleech. You should try to explain to them how you've set it up and why it isn't working.

Also we just fixed firefox single upload. No more unsuccessful :)
yeah i am this fs manager but many times its han,i need solution coz i am not able to post withour fs link.
bey4pe.png

now trying IE

is their a chance to have a lifetime account with a reasonable price, like the one made in megaupload which is really something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back