FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky
Man! Cannot receive any email for verification ! Tried Hotmail and Gmail both...

Now received and verified

We don't pay out My Sites on a weekly basis. That's paid out monthly due to the risk of fraudulent transfers.

Thanks in advance.

And we will get it updated ASAP
Ah right I understand now, no problem ;)
It would still be good if you can update it on a weekly/fortnightly basis until the database issues are sorted and you can update it more frequently. Could you let us know what the final decision is once you talk to your colleagues?

@ edvan: Already on the to do.

@ SJshah: All it requires is that we add another powerful machine that can calculate this, when we receive that. Hence, why there is a little delay in it. I believe a few of the users in here can vouch that we do calculate for their website earnings. We will update it daily or even on the same scale as the statistics right now.

@ Mars: Opera?

@ all:How long did it take between clicking button and receiving the email? Also what was the extension of your email? (gmail, hotmail, mail.ru)? And did it end up in inbox or junk mail?

I got it in my inbox. Took 25 minutes, more or less.

@RickyFS - BTW, why are uploads to FS soooo slow??? uploading from Rapidleech, or MU, or FTP.... it's terribly slow, it's been like that all day long.

All those extra servers still haven't arrived, to make this all go faster?

Filemanager is way out-of-sync....... uploaded files don't show up, deleted files are still there, files in the web uploads from RL stay pending for ages......

:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back