FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ aljurians: ? :)

@ all: Tickets cleared. Remote working well, FTP quick, no issues on webupload speed. More speed for the Premium users since leech services have been stopped. Enjoy.

Earnings for this month looks better than the previous. Probably thanks to our banning of leech services :)

Last edited:
sansrem.png

Link Pic : http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6150/sansrem.png

Hello,

Fileserver I test, and I realize that all downloads are not counted ?
Why ?

Thank you (
:

Yes,
"Report : $29.57"
"Account Balance : $28.43"

I have an old file (1GB), which dates to one month which was downloaded over 1000 times .. it reported that my 10$.

:\

Yes, I understand very well.
But in terms of the file date of one month .. It was still $ 10 ... Even after one month ...
So yes, I totally understand that it is not updated immediately .. But a month? oo

Account is still blocked

Hi,

Could you please unblock my userid (zcsoka) on Fileserve? I am still getting landing error.

Many thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Zoltan

@ EnzoLouis: I don't follow. There's 1 dollar difference between your balance and current stats report - that's from today I assume.

@ zcsoka: PM me your IP

I wonder if the problem will be resolved ?
For the moment every time I try Fileserver, I did not have the price listed ..
I return in one week, if you want.
You will see all the downloads are not counted

I'll wait one week and come back with explanation.
For now, I've never had 22 $for 1K,
Proof .. I almost 4K to download for only 30$!
4k DL = 70$ or more... No 30$.

... See you soon.

@ EnzoLouis: And how many of those are complete downloads, how many of those are Premiums, how many of those are failed..? Care to explain?

It's already explained on Page 1 why the download count in your File Manager differs from Statistical Report. Please take out 2 minutes to read that part.

Thanks RickyFS fo unban me.
I think is really frustanting that the users pay for download, but one day, they cant, and there are no info on FS webpage about that. Or maybe can start a twitter with this problem. Just to inform the clients that problem and you are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back