FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see from PMs and Tickets in our Contact Us that it has slowed down since we've resolved for the real downloaders AND done a bit of unbanning.

Anyone who were affected by this and wants 3 extra days can get in touch with me via PM. Please title it:

3 Days Bonus

If it isn't exactly like that, I will not respond.
Thanks

Message for RickyFS

Hi,
I'm here to represent the ones FS hates the most, leeching sites, since I'm developer at one of them.
I understand why FS wanna block leeching sites, because we use powerful server with speeds of up to 1Gbps to fetch files from them, and that can cause bandwidth problems on their side. But fact is we only wanna make solution for users who don't wanna buy FS account for ~10E because they don't use it that much, and they use FSC and MU and HF so if they pay for all of them that would be too much. So we are not really the big problem, we can be source of income to FS, offering limited traffic to our users, how limited can FS decide.

I think its good idea to offer users limited traffic from multiple hosts and they to pay on one place and once. Its not bad idea, nor illegal, if filehosts understand the potential of this idea. So I suggest FS to make special deal with leeching sites, and we can all make profit from it. If some user wanna unlimited access to FS, he will buy directly from FS, if wanna few GB per day or month, he can but from leeching sites. WIN-WIN situation.
Leeching sites I have in mind are downloadnow.net, zevera.com , real-debrid.fr etc .
Or it will be at least fair for us to know, what is limit of traffic per day that is too much for your servers, so that we can obey this rules, and continue offering FS in our sites.
Thanks in advance!

to be honest, if u want to download, buy premium, as simple as that. I have premium for FS, FSc, Hotfile, Bitshit, wupload, netload, filejungle, 4xadsl line, each line for each host. I am a collector, so i buy premium. If u are just casual browsing some movie, what a big deal on one year premium, and keep flaming about it.

Hi,
I'm here to represent the ones FS hates the most, leeching sites, since I'm developer at one of them.
I understand why FS wanna block leeching sites, because we use powerful server with speeds of up to 1Gbps to fetch files from them, and that can cause bandwidth problems on their side. But fact is we only wanna make solution for users who don't wanna buy FS account for ~10E because they don't use it that much, and they use FSC and MU and HF so if they pay for all of them that would be too much. So we are not really the big problem, we can be source of income to FS, offering limited traffic to our users, how limited can FS decide.

I think its good idea to offer users limited traffic from multiple hosts and they to pay on one place and once. Its not bad idea, nor illegal, if filehosts understand the potential of this idea. So I suggest FS to make special deal with leeching sites, and we can all make profit from it. If some user wanna unlimited access to FS, he will buy directly from FS, if wanna few GB per day or month, he can but from leeching sites. WIN-WIN situation.
Leeching sites I have in mind are downloadnow.net, zevera.com , real-debrid.fr etc .
Or it will be at least fair for us to know, what is limit of traffic per day that is too much for your servers, so that we can obey this rules, and continue offering FS in our sites.
Thanks in advance!

They might have cut a deal earlier if you weren't leeching terabytes of bandwidth every day, day in and day out, over the last year for $9.99/month.

Hi RickyFS,

I have PM you.

Could you please unblock my userid (avaifc) on Fileserve? I am still getting landing error.

Regards,

thyago

how do you konw it's run by Chinese?any proff?or you "just" know it

Code:
[U][B]Fileserve[/B][/U]
Room 607, 6/F, Yen Shing Centre, 64 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong
[U][B]Uploadstation[/B][/U]
Millenium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
[U][B]Filejungle[/B][/U]
Unit 3-4, 9/F.,Block B, Chung Mei Ctr, 15 Hing Yip St., Kwun Tong

I got these addresses from their DMCA pages. When you locate them using Google Maps (Locations)
You will see all 3 mail addresses are located in Hong Kong, China, and they're not even 1 km seperated from each other.

I already suspected they were one and the same company because of the similarities in their website code. Furthermore I was downloading from Fileserve once and did a whois check for the IP-address.
The server IP is: 108.61.6.52
Just visit this IP-address in your browser and you will see a Jetty webserver response containing Fileserve links, so it's used by Fileserve.
But if you do a Whois check you will see it belongs to Uploadstation LTD
So Fileserve, Uploadstation, Filejungle are one and the same company.
I don't have proof for Filejungle but because of the similarities in their code I'm quite sure its the same company too.

The same story holds for Filesonic and Wupload, which are also one and the same company. (Also Chinese)

Don't ask me why they do it. :unsure:

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

I agree with you that the prices are way too high and as a result of that the filehosters profit margin is high too. But the leeching services are killing the filehosters because they are using too much bandwidth, and the bandwidth is probably the biggest cost for the filehosters.

But what really pisses me off is the fact that Fileserves makes its own premium users suffer from their stupid measures against the leeching services. Promising users 'No daily limit on downloads' but banning them after downloading just 11 Gb/day is SCAM. Sooner or later the masses will find out and leave Fileserve forever. :)

Last edited:
Hi Ricky,

Could you please unblock my userid (awmcnair) on Fileserve? I am still getting landing error.

Many thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

awmcnair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back