FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with my earnings.
Deficit amount is $ 15.
Untitleded739629jpg.jpg

My account: hdvnbits
:)

@comehereall Check the first page of this thread
Why does my File Manager count different from my Statistical report?

File Manager count: Non-unique download counts.

This includes:
-Downloads from Premiums. They download 10x of the same file it will be listed there.
-Downloads that failed.
-Downloads that attempted to download but failed on the last second
-Downloads that were completed by Free and Premiums.

Stats report: Unique downloads only.

This means:
-Downloads that were counted as successfully downloaded by free users.
-Downloads that were counted as 1 unique successful download by a Premium user per 24 hours.

hi, RickyFS
did you recheck my ip log ???
the account is my arnings account .. you think that I will share it ?????

please unban , Don't wrong an innocent person. thanks

or you want me give you anything to proof I am not share my account ???

the account have new 75 day Premium ,and $26 USD , so I am Impossible to share my account !!!

so ,please recheck .. and unban , very thanks~

Last edited:
@ pocapoca: Because today's stats are not included in your current "transfer".

@ playskill: Yes, looks very much like you're doing absolutely nothing but to benefit yourself by downloading your own files.

@ NoSurrender: np ;)

hi ,RickyFS
oh...... I know you mean why are you say me defraud you= =...
but download my own files ..it will get point ????
I really didn't know ....
why I want to download my files .. cuz I am upload on the RDP , and download form my home .
just want to test files is correct or uncorrect, even the xbox360 game , I just download to test
what region is the game(if you have to play xbox360, you know my mean)
(if you can see download log,, you should to look that I am all most to download xbox360 game....)
can you give me a Opportunity , I think use my premium to download my own files , you have not to
recode the "point" ..
for prove I am really did not know the rules , you can clear my all unpiad earnings , but please unban my account and save my premium time , please ...I am sincerity to hope give me a Opportunity , thanks!

Hi RickyFS,

Could you please look into my account

username: phuly3

I even extended my account for 6 months today. hoping to resolve the 612 landing error.

Thanking you in advance.

XSKAPE.

YES !! this Wednesday !!!

if you want get it at this Wednesday , you want do it last Sunday ..

10/30~11/5 ... you will get pay at 11/10
11/7~11/12 .. you will get pay at 11/16

so you are do it at 11/1 ..... you will get pay at 11/10(Wednesday) !!

@ playskill: Yes, looks very much like you're doing absolutely nothing but to benefit yourself by downloading your own files.

I usually download my own files and sometimes I see rewards points increase (I don't cheat, just use JDownloader, IDM... like everybody), someday when I enough points and get it, FS will ban my acc with the reason cheat their system??? Funny :))

Here FS rules:
7. Downloads by your own account does not count.

Ricky, Why don't you stop counting point when download from themselves in the first place instead of ban them???

hi ,RickyFS
I am ask FSC and WUP ... use myself account to download my own files, it will not get any point ......
so why did you say me get ban that is because downloading my own files ??? I am not earn money from it,
see my upload log , why I only download xb360game files .. did not to download other ?...
if I really to earn money from it(download my own files to get point ), I should pay another account to download ... you think right ??..
like my say .. you can clear all my unpiad point to proof I just download test files .. not defraud you !

I usually download my own files and sometimes I see rewards points increase (I don't cheat, just use JDownloader, IDM... like everybody), someday when I enough points and get it, FS will ban my acc with the reason cheat their system??? Funny :))

Here FS rules:
7. Downloads by your own account does not count.

Ricky, Why don't you stop counting point when download from themselves in the first place instead of ban them???

hello~~ stop it ... cuz I got ban Already = =........
now wait RickyFS ..... hope un ban my account .....

like you say download by own account does not count ,
why RickyFS say "to benefit yourself by downloading your own files". and I got ban = =.......

@adrunkenmess: the question is why FS don't stop counting download instead of ban account, code for this job is too hard ???

BTW FS don't count 1 download/1 day with 1 premium acc, sometimes count 3 and maybe 4 download/1 day.

@ pocapoca: Because today's stats are not included in your current "transfer".

@RickyFS: I did compared with 3 my friends
Their statistics are adequate.

Earnings Account+Account Balance ~ Total Earnings

1. 57,05+0= 57,05~58,37

2. 33,31+13.93= 47,24~48,26

3. 32,77+5,01= 37,78~38,22

My account: 116,81+10,41= 127,22 (143,80)

I don't understand.
Can you please explain this problem? Thanks :)

Fileserve...

Your not allowed to download your own files?

That seems kind of stupid..

rj3wgn.png

You get unlimited PERSONAL storage but you're not allowed to download YOUR PERSONAL files because if our friend RickyFS finds out he might ban you. :facepalm:

2vbsp5c.png

You get NO DAILY LIMIT ON DOWNLOADS but you're not allowed to download more than 11 Gb/day from the same IP-address because otherwise fileserve will ban you. :facepalm:

RickyFS, please buy a dictionary and lookup the word 'unlimited'.

Hi RickyFS,

I think our university proxy server's ip got banned since my account itself works perfectly from home. I have a bandwidth problem there though so download from university mostly. Will it be possible to unban it please. It's 137.215.11.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back