Fileserve expelled all its members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO! I just signed in a couple of hours ago and it was fine and now it says I violated CP infringement...Funny!

Fileserve...CHECKMATE!

Filesonic...FileJungle...FilePost...YOU'RE MOVE!

Well yes they have right to terminate account, but the fact is why they're accepting warez when they launch their hosting company.Sick
I strongly agree! The fact that they pay initially and ban suddenly the SAME PERSON/ACCOUNT is enough to proof that they accept warez. Their whole thread @ WJ here can be handed over to forensic X-(

Seriously, the US just went over to New Zealand, imprisoned MegaUpload higher-ups, and seized all their assets pending a trial after which people might be spending decades in jail...

IF this MegaUpload stuff blows over, then let's deal with FileServe's action. But in the meantime, let's look at it from their point of view and focus on the egregious actions by US authorities.

Copy of a post a made in another thread about this,

didnt they earned money from copyrighted material?

anyway i dont care if i was the only banned here ....but this its ridiculos read the tos? its kinda hyprocrit say that when everyone knows what people buy a premium acc for a site

They earned indeed but only because people violated their terms of service.

http://fileserve.com/terms.php

FileServe will not be liable in any respect for lost, stolen or misdirected Member Content, for any failure to secure or protect Member Content and/or for failure use the File Manager features properly. You should keep copies of all Member Content submitted to the Site. You understand and agree that FileServe is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to utilize the Services including, but not limited to, the File Manager features.
7. Member Content. As a Member, you agree that you are solely responsible for the Member Content uploaded by you to the Site, and for any and all subsequent uses of the Member Content URLs. If you post Member Content, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary ownership or other rights in and to the Member Content enabling you to upload it on the Site, generate a Member Content URL and display the Member Content URL and associated Member Content as intended. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. In connection with the Member Content and Member Content URLs (collectively, "Content"), and your performance under the Agreement, you agree not to: (a) display any Content that could be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable; (b) display any Content that infringes upon the trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party; (c) display any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs, e-mail addresses or any confidential information of any third person; (d) display any audio files, text, photographs, videos or other images containing confidential information without prior authorization; (e) display any audio files, text, photographs, videos or other images that may be deemed obscene in your community, as defined under applicable law; (f) express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by FileServe, without our specific prior written consent; (g) harvest or collect personal information about end-users or other third parties, without their express consent; (h) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, Services or related content; (i) interfere with or disrupt the Services, Site and/or the servers and/or networks connected to same; (j) post, offer for download, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (k) post, offer for download, transmit, promote or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is illegal or that violates the rights of a third party including, but not limited to, spyware, adware, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware"), services that send unsolicited advertisements, programs designed to initiate "denial of service" attacks, mail bomb programs and programs designed to gain unauthorized access to networks on the Internet; (l) "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site and/or Services without our prior written authorization; (m) display any Content that could be considered exploitative of children in any way, whatsoever; and/or (n) modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site and/or Services or any software used on or for same. Engaging in any of the aforementioned prohibited practices shall be deemed a breach of the Agreement and may result in the immediate termination of your account and access to the Services without notice, in the sole discretion of FileServe. FileServe reserves the right to pursue any and all legal remedies against Members that engage in the aforementioned prohibited conduct. Without limiting the foregoing, FileServe reserves the right to report any Content that could be considered exploitative of children in any way, whatsoever, to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's CyberTipline and any and all other applicable legal and regulatory bodies.
The most important bit,

14. Copyright Infringement Notice.

Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, FileServe reserves the right to terminate the account of any Member who uses his or her account privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to FileServe and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the applicable Member that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, FileServe reserves the right to terminate the infringing Member's account and access to the Site and/or Services. FileServe may also, in its sole discretion, decide to terminate a Member's Site and/or Services privileges prior to that time if it has a good faith belief that infringement has occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), FileServe has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. FileServe respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our subscribers to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the use of the Services, or otherwise, please contact FileServe the form here: http://www.fileserve.com/dmca.php

oh yes fuck, i dont care my videobb account but my fileserve account expired on 2013 is blocked (Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.)! Im not uploader, and my earning is $0 still blocked????mthfcker Ricky

0fff2cdba2.png

ricky fy

oh yes fuck, i dont care my videobb account but my fileserve account expired on 2013 is blocked (Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.)! Im not uploader, and my earning is $0 still blocked????mthfcker Ricky

open a PayPal dispute case men => that is the best thing to do :P

i dont know what mods ban people when a hosting provider scam 2 people and when a filehost scam everybody mods excuse the by saying read the tos c'mon

ARE YOU SERIOUS? What were you expecting when megaupload closed? Fileserve to raise their affiliate program pricing to 500$/1000DLS? Of course they would take some kind of action to protect themselves.

Fileserve has to save themselves so the megaupload shit isnt repeated to them. They have the balls to retreat however now we have little kids who cant stay away from their money addiction crying and ranting about why fileserve has scammed and shit.

Fileserve themselves are not following their TOS. Don't accept warez? Ban them on the first day, not today!!! He cheated his user by creating a JUST-FOR-SHOW TOS that he himself did no abide to....He deserves to be sweared at. He should hand himself over to the police due to violations of THEIR OWN Terms and Conditions!
You think FBI gonna read freaky's ricky TOS?? See what happen to MU anti-piracy campaign??? MEGA FAIL!!!!

Ok...all our acc are banned but why Ricky left from the world like a pu*sy ?
This is not good. he has not have face to appear here on forum :)

Ok...all our acc are banned but why Ricky left from the world like a pu*sy ?
This is not good. he has not have face to appear here on forum :)

I admit he should have shown himself on the forums and explained himself but regardless people would still try to rape him.

same problem here fileserve is also fake

Lulz! you guys make me laugh. When you got paid by FS you were like "Thanks Ricky your the BEST man Im ready to suck your balls cause you fuckin awesome" and when he didn't pay you the amount that can only buy a MickyD meal you're like "FFFFUUUUUUFUUUU" :facepalm:

Last edited:
READ THE MOTHER FUCKEN TERMS OF SERVICE THAT YOU AGREED UPON WHEN SIGNING UP

http://fileserve.com/terms.php

21. Editing, Deleting and Modification.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and/or delete any Content, documents, information or other material appearing on the Site.

Simply means... they can change their site at ANY TIME. They can get rid of rewards and tell you all to fuck off.

STOP CRYING OVER YOUR ILLEGALLY EARNED MONEY.

My account is still on. I guess that's because I have only one file there. Which is my personal pass protected file. So like some of you already said, title is misleading and not all accounts got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back