Files2Share.ch - Share Your World / Earn upto $42/1000 PPD / 65% Sale + 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting for my payments for a long time
My username is heiko2011 and I need premium upgrade if it is possible.
2014-12-04$20.03PENDING
2014-11-23$20.16PENDING
2014-11-16$20.57PENDING

I have been waiting for my payments for a long time
My username is heiko2011 and I need premium upgrade if it is possible.
2014-12-04$20.03PENDING
2014-11-23$20.16PENDING
2014-11-16$20.57PENDING

We do not have any user with that username. Please check the host before posting here.

Hi Jamesrocky,

Could you let me know what method you are using to upload? Have you tried using FTP also?

Best Regards
FP

I used zoom uploader from NL rdp. Now it is fast. but every day at some point of time, the upload speed becomes horrible

If you ever face slow uploads via zoom uploader, please use FTP for uploading and confirm. Thank you.

We do not have any user with that username. Please check the host before posting here.

Hi Jamesrocky,

Could you let me know what method you are using to upload? Have you tried using FTP also?

Best Regards
FP

I used zoom uploader from NL rdp. Now it is fast. but every day at some point of time, the upload speed becomes horrible

If you ever face slow uploads via zoom uploader, please use FTP for uploading and confirm. Thank you.

Hi, I tried uploading via FTP, the speed is same as zoom uploader. It happens only at this time. Morning it works well. Only problem in the evening

Edit : My premium acct got expired !! Please extend

Last edited:
Thanks for the payment. My username is Onur1982. I have two payments left.
2014-12-04$20.03PENDING
2014-11-23$20.16PENDING
2014-11-16$20.57PAID

have problem uploading to your host at the hour i am posting here plus 2-3hrs before. upload starting at greater then 10000KB/sec then slowing decrease to a slow rate then stop same with ftp.
other hosts and fileparadox (something have the same problem but happen to files2share more often) don't have this problem.

other time it upload very fast >40000KB/sec.

Last edited:
have problem uploading to your host at the hour i am posting here plus 2-3hrs before. upload starting at greater then 10000KB/sec then slowing decrease to a slow rate then stop same with ftp.
other hosts and fileparadox (something have the same problem but happen to files2share more often) don't have this problem.

other time it upload very fast >40000KB/sec.

We have figured out the time and the duration of the slow speeds. The datacenter has been notified about it.

2014-11-23$20.16PAID
Thanks for the payment Can You pls upgrade to premium I have so limited space Username :Onur1982

Your account has been upgraded to Premium :)

Thanks for Payment

Please Fix Remote Upload We loss Earnings

You are welcome :)

Please give us 2 days to work on this. We are still working on fixing some things in FileParadox.com (domain change)

We will be done with FP changes by tomorrow. Then the first thing we will work on is fixing the F2S remote upload.

Best Regards
FP

Your account has been upgraded to Premium :)

Thanks for Payment

Please Fix Remote Upload We loss Earnings

You are welcome :)

Please give us 2 days to work on this. We are still working on fixing some things in FileParadox.com (domain change)

We will be done with FP changes by tomorrow. Then the first thing we will work on is fixing the F2S remote upload.

Best Regards
FP

One Thing more My Earning was $29.13 and i received 28.89 WMZ While Webmoney have no fees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back