Files2Share.ch - Share Your World / Earn upto $42/1000 PPD / 65% Sale + 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pay me the pending and transfer money.

Hi @FileParadox:

My User in F2S: vonn
My User in FP : vonn

Please
pay me the pending and transfer money.

Thanks

All the requests have been completed. If you have not, Please let us know your usernames for both websites and we will transfer your account money + pending payout amount to FP account asap. We will tomorrow night to do this, so please hurry.

hi, receive F2S payout for 30JAN 2 days ago, still have some balance in F2S. please transfer all from F2S to my FP account. have PM you both my F2S and FP ID. thanks.

All the requests have been completed. If you have not, Please let us know your usernames for both websites and we will transfer your account money + pending payout amount to FP account asap. We will tomorrow night to do this, so please hurry.

Hi @FileParadox:

My User in F2S: bom123
My User in FP : bom123
Please pay me the pending and transfer money.

Thanks !

hi, receive F2S payout for 30JAN 2 days ago, still have some balance in F2S. please transfer all from F2S to my FP account. have PM you both my F2S and FP ID. thanks.

i immediately post after you said you are closing down f2s, now it's been a week, when can you start transfering balance from f2s to fp?

Last edited:

i immediately post after you said you are closing down f2s, now it's been a week, when can you start transfering balance from f2s to fp?

Do not worry. We have the data backed up and today I will transfer the funds.

sorry, today is 19Mar i check again it is not merge yet, can you gave me a date where you actually put your words into action so i don't have to keep checking. thanks.

Hi @FileParadox:

Sorry, you never will pay the pending? :facepalm:

DateAmountStatus
2015-02-27$XX.60PENDING

Status

Balance$X.2215

User=HawkMan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back