Files2Share.ch - Share Your World / Earn upto $42/1000 PPD / 65% Sale + 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
502 Bad Gateway

Error is still there, intermittently.

Also: RU from fileOM doesn't work (premium in both). Intentional?

Last edited:
502 Bad Gateway

Yes, we are aware of the 502 error and are working on fixing the issue. The migration to a new better server was not graceful so need to adjust many settings right now.

As for RU from fileOM, you do need Premium (direct downloads option) from the host you are remote uploading your files from. We have already upgraded your account to Premium from our side :)

502 Bad Gateway

Yes, we are aware of the 502 error and are working on fixing the issue. The migration to a new better server was not graceful so need to adjust many settings right now.

As for RU from fileOM, you do need Premium (direct downloads option) from the host you are remote uploading your files from. We have already upgraded your account to Premium from our side :)

Yeah... I have fileOM premium as well, but apparently it's direct download isn't working anymore then.

Yeah... I have fileOM premium as well, but apparently it's direct download isn't working anymore then.

I think you have to tell them to enable it again. If they do not enable it then it means they do not want let you transfer your files to other host and leave them. Talk to Xerver, it could be a mistake also and they can enable it again.

I think you have to tell them to enable it again. If they do not enable it then it means they do not want let you transfer your files to other host and leave them. Talk to Xerver, it could be a mistake also and they can enable it again.

Well, I guess I have to. Ticking and unticking direct download myself doesn't seem to have any effect.
Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

guys how is sales in this host and for admin what is the speed for free user ?

Anonymous users get 100 Kbytes/s
Registered users get 150 Kbytes/s

Hi File2Share

I'm Uploader

Please Upgrade my Account!
ID: postuploadable

Thanks u!

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

Any new news on adding payza to the list of payout methods?

I will have an answer about this in 1-2 weeks.

please premium my account
user : bom123
thank you

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

Remote Upload with Xerver doesn't work (neither with just link nor with http : // user : pass @ host version).

Have premiums in both.

Can this feature be added please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back