FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening with upload thing. Everyday i tried to upload something and this is what i got in return.. FAILED,FAILED and FAILED..:(

Please do something about this issue..

filepost.png

Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.

Please don't worry, our techs have already been notified about this issue and will do their best to fix it. In the meantime, have a little break - perhaps a cup of your favorite beverage. Upon your return our site should be up and running again.
FilePost Support Team

???

Can you make my account premium?
What are the requirements?

Regards.

I want premium for free too. Is it possible?
I am a new member and I just started uploading to Filepost.

We grant premiums to the active partners who have both downloads and sales. If you have only started working with us, please pm me the screenshots of the statistics with your other file hosting accounts. That would be helpful.

What is happening with upload thing. Everyday i tried to upload something and this is what i got in return.. FAILED,FAILED and FAILED..:(

Please do something about this issue..

filepost.png

That is strange. Please submit a technical ticket and provide log of your ftp connection - we will see whether anything can be done to improve that.

Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.

Please don't worry, our techs have already been notified about this issue and will do their best to fix it. In the meantime, have a little break - perhaps a cup of your favorite beverage. Upon your return our site should be up and running again.
FilePost Support Team

???

That message is gone already, some technical change was done to the system.

Helloo Filepost Team .. I'm not Getting Any Views and i cant log in to my account also.. pls check ASAP

user : kevin002

What exactly error do you get during the login process? You can submit a ticket at the site here with the details: http://filepost.com/support/ticket/

Are these speeds normal for a not premium user?

FTP Upload
tzPF0.jpg

UH1yz.jpg

I can not work with these speeds...
I have a RDP in Europe and I can upload to Fileserve and Filejungle with 4-6 MB/s.

Please, tell me if these speeds are normal from Europe.

We grant premiums to the active partners who have both downloads and sales. If you have only started working with us, please pm me the screenshots of the statistics with your other file hosting accounts. That would be helpful.

am an active partner, sent you pm with account id :)

you got icq or msn?

download speed is very slow,just 80k
i'm premiums.
other filehost up to 10MB/s

dude...he want technical details...provide him if u want to increase speed...

so that he start his own research...:P how to increase D/L speed

while the other hosts already giving good speeds

Last edited:
It´s impossible to get better speeds even if you send them IP, tracerts and any other logs, none of FilePost´s staff workers can change network peerings from their storage servers to newupl or any other house, and ofcourse they aren´t going to setup a better located server specially for you, so please dont lie the users ;)

To newupl, i suggest him to test speeds at different hours of the day trying to catch peak-hours and nights to see if there is an improve, if affirmative is just a case of saturation of the Internet Service Provider so there´s nothing to do but change to another.

Have a good day!

when premium? Now or 00:00 <-(filesonic), mixed plan

Did not catch your question, sorry.

Are these speeds normal for a not premium user?

FTP Upload
tzPF0.jpg

UH1yz.jpg

I can not work with these speeds...
I have a RDP in Europe and I can upload to Fileserve and Filejungle with 4-6 MB/s.

Please, tell me if these speeds are normal from Europe.

That is an average speed for ftp. You may send the log of your ftp connection to our support team, we will check it.

im premium at your service but speed is lower than free user speed :(

What speed do you mean? If you face low download speed, then contact our support team.

am an active partner, sent you pm with account id :)

you got icq or msn?

Our contact details are displayed on our site:
http://filepost.com/support/ticket/

download speed is very slow,just 80k
i'm premiums.
other filehost up to 10MB/s

Plz check my ticket ID 00090310

The support team will address your request.

It´s impossible to get better speeds even if you send them IP, tracerts and any other logs, none of FilePost´s staff workers can change network peerings from their storage servers to newupl or any other house, and ofcourse they aren´t going to setup a better located server specially for you, so please dont lie the users ;)

To newupl, i suggest him to test speeds at different hours of the day trying to catch peak-hours and nights to see if there is an improve, if affirmative is just a case of saturation of the Internet Service Provider so there´s nothing to do but change to another.

Have a good day!

Please stop making false statements here - about us lying to our customers. I believe at the moment you even do not work with us.

When I ask for the technical details and tracert information, that means we at least can see whether the issue with the speed is related to routes or anything else. And we have helped lots of partners using the details provided. Our servers are located in NL, and they have very good location. What we can see from the tracert details is again possible troubles with the connection/routes. And this information can be helpful for us.

Please stop making false statements here - about us lying to our customers. I believe at the moment you even do not work with us.

When I ask for the technical details and tracert information, that means we at least can see whether the issue with the speed is related to routes or anything else. And we have helped lots of partners using the details provided. Our servers are located in NL, and they have very good location. What we can see from the tracert details is again possible troubles with the connection/routes. And this information can be helpful for us.
I´m not making any false statement or lying, also i´m not criticizing the location of your storage servers, i just mention if a premium user have speed problems in the most of the cases the problem is at ISP client not at NL Datacenter routes :facepalm:

I´m not making any false statement or lying, also i´m not criticizing the location of your storage servers, i just mention if a premium user have speed problems in the most of the cases the problem is at ISP client not at NL Datacenter routes :facepalm:

I understand that. However technical information and details can be helpful in some cases - that is what I am trying to tell the users who complain about the speed values.

@Filepost,

As you said I tried ULS still errors

831f97c51b58.JPG

Are you going to fix this or what is the best way for remote-uploading?

BTW after 100Urls remoting we cannot add more and have to wait until this finish. I have 20,000 file, so can you imagine how could I try? with Fileserve I just have to add all links and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back