FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already PM you my account and problem is still pending.

d0adea593313.png

Last edited:
hi filepost..,

terrible download speed for free user...:facepalm:

just joined in ur host...

i'm in PPD plan,..,

sorry to say very very worst filehost...:facepalm:

i mean in terms of speeds both upload and downloads...

also 100s wait time...awful...

pls improve ur speeds...X-(X-(
---------
Please contact our support team with the details about your account/IP/location and the software you may use for upload/download.

i haven't used any software...just using browser like mozilla,chrome etc...

downloading speed awful...

i don't understand ur point...

the same browser i'm using to download frm FSC,FS and even the new filejungle

gives me good speed...i'm talking about downloading speed...for free user

lot of members already complained...but u haven't done anything so for..

i like ur site...but download speed for free user is awful..:(

also why u give 100s wait time...u r not yet established as a great host...

u need to be attractive so that more user join here...not awful...

buy more servers!
we need faster upload/download speed

X-(X-(X-(

Unfortunately, I can see that the most comments here come from the partners who do not actively work with us (and confirm that constantly on the thread pages). I need to say you are not right about premium speeds - they are not limited, and they are high priority for us. If you or your users face low premium speed, it is worth contacting our support team and provide information about your location/IP and software that is used for downloading. You should understand that premium speed depends on multiple factors.

stop it... look how many people are saying you have bad speed. X-( (i even post SS in back some where in this thread)

Filepost, you have to improve speed so much to survive.

new filehost comes every mo/. you will lose people :))

i too dont have any problem with premium speeds.

why not create a system for uploaders to generate premium vouchers using points, like playsonic of filesonic or U-points of depositfiles?

btw i got paid within 1 day after requesting payout. that was great :D

yes we need points system too if we can :)

i agree with you max..they have the fastest payout.. always on time B-)

upload speed is terrible but remote upload from filesonic is much better.. 8-)

i am trying to stop on FSc but i still have to upload there to upload to filepost... fuck that. ;)

why not make FTP faster then remote upload frm FSc? cuz they want spammer not real uploaders

X-(

I upload via my sborg and just see...

Uploading to: ftp://ftp-eu.filepost.com/
Uploaded at 0.331 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.422 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.356 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.441 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.329 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.469 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.459 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.452 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.34 MB/s

wow you got 0.331MB/s i don't even get 0.1MB/s

take over 3days to upload 1gb... on 2gbport. i upload over 1TB to FSc in 5hrs..

X-(

I already PM you my account and problem is still pending.

d0adea593313.png

RU from FileServe has more errors today than usually (you can see the error reason if you place the mouse over the error label), however that is cause we have problems with getting files from their side. Our engineers will investigate the issue and we will ask for FS assistance if required. For now please retry the uploads or try some other upload methods/hostings.

i haven't used any software...just using browser like mozilla,chrome etc...

downloading speed awful...

i don't understand ur point...

the same browser i'm using to download frm FSC,FS and even the new filejungle

gives me good speed...i'm talking about downloading speed...for free user

lot of members already complained...but u haven't done anything so for..

i like ur site...but download speed for free user is awful..:(

also why u give 100s wait time...u r not yet established as a great host...

u need to be attractive so that more user join here...not awful...

Please understand why I asked you for your location - these are the technical details that can help to make investigation. So details about your location/IP/download speed values can be useful to get assistance and understand why that happens. Without that we won't be able to make investigation.

buy more servers!

I am sure you know we are working on the improvements (since you follow the thread).

buy more servers!

X-(X-(X-(

stop it... look how many people are saying you have bad speed. X-( (i even post SS in back some where in this thread)

Filepost, you have to improve speed so much to survive.

new filehost comes every mo/. you will lose people :))

yes we need points system too if we can :)

i am trying to stop on FSc but i still have to upload there to upload to filepost... fuck that. ;)

why not make FTP faster then remote upload frm FSc? cuz they want spammer not real uploaders

X-(

wow you got 0.331MB/s i don't even get 0.1MB/s

take over 3days to upload 1gb... on 2gbport. i upload over 1TB to FSc in 5hrs..

X-(

Same with me bro..i upload it first to Filesonic then i have to remote upload them because it is much faster to upload them through RU(Filesonic) rather than uploading them via zoom or ftp.. B-)

Unfortunately, I can see that the most comments here come from the partners who do not actively work with us (and confirm that constantly on the thread pages). I need to say you are not right about premium speeds - they are not limited, and they are high priority for us. If you or your users face low premium speed, it is worth contacting our support team and provide information about your location/IP and software that is used for downloading. You should understand that premium speed depends on multiple factors.
i love this diplomatic answers :)

I upload via my sborg and just see...

Uploading to: ftp://ftp-eu.filepost.com/
Uploaded at 0.331 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.422 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.356 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.441 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.329 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.469 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.459 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.452 MB/s
Uploaded at 0.34 MB/s
you lucky man !

@theard
i really don't know why UL speeds are so SOoooooo bad . as you can see on my blog i am not adding FP links for some time , and started using FJ insted , so i am not triping , i see what i see and no one can convince me that everything is ok with speeds . it is not problem with connection , cause i am uploading to filesonic at awesome speeds , so not problem with me .
and , NO filepost , you don't need to answer anything to this , cause i alredy know the answer (if you are EVAN planing to answer this)

@theard
i really don't know why UL speeds are so SOoooooo bad . as you can see on my blog i am not adding FP links for some time , and started using FJ insted , so i am not triping , i see what i see and no one can convince me that everything is ok with speeds . it is not problem with connection , cause i am uploading to filesonic at awesome speeds , so not problem with me .
and , NO filepost , you don't need to answer anything to this , cause i alredy know the answer (if you are EVAN planing to answer this)

same here thanking about banning filepost on my all 4 forums and try to make all my frd to ban filepost too... it's use less if user can download or upload.

X-( what a wait of time... trying on it. about to give up on filepost... seen 1st day it's fucking hard to upload/download.

edit:-
this cud me my last reply to this thread.

Last edited:
hi

I wanted to test the speed of FP...
now getting a 120 MB file at 103KB/s

est. time is 24 min

for sure is not appealing for the free user.

when you improve your speed I'll be happy to try you out ;)

(at least 250KB/s for the free user)

Thanks for Payment...Upload speed has improved....also my sales have become better...Thanks to Filepost and thnk u GOD

If a free user will get 250kbps speed...why he will bother to go premium and those who want speed should go premium...thats the basic thing which every host says...u are free to try other hosts...may be mediafire or rapidshare will be ideal for u...

Last edited:
download speed for free users...awful.

i commented already..but he needs technical details.

we belong to Rest of World

i don't know what the hell he do with that...he is very adamant meaning he want technical details to research:))

the same files when D/L via filesonic,fileserve...even filejungle give good speeds;)

such a good site but download speed sucks:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back