FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, today (19 january) i paid for 1 month of premium, but i have one, untill 20, now, my new premium is valid until feb 19.

I think the premium have to be valid until feb 20.

what i can do?

@filepost:
Please move all your servers at USA to EU, China, Hong Kong or Russia. Now, Megaupload die and I don't want Filepost will die alike Megaupload :((

remote upload is very slow, it takes up to 2 days at work, and ftp is, any solution will give you then??

Please contact our support team if you have troubles with the speed.

wire transfer is availale to cash out? if yes than what sthe limit?

It is available by request, I also would ask you to contact our financial department (submit a financial ticket).

hot links will be off. i can download links without premium.

Please pm me the details and specific file links.

hi, today (19 january) i paid for 1 month of premium, but i have one, untill 20, now, my new premium is valid until feb 19.

I think the premium have to be valid until feb 20.

what i can do?

Contact support team and they will add 1 more day for you. However technically there is no a mistake here - your account should have prolongated, there was no reason to obtain the subscription again.

account is suspended

Don't Use Filepost

We suspend accounts due to serious reasons only. And always send explanations. If you believe there was a mistake contact our support team and describe the situation.

I got this too

"Your account has been blocked due to a large number of serious copyright
violations"

What f**king thing this is. Just start uploading and earn some $. Filepost you are the biggest scam of file hosting history.

Why you blocked my account without payment ?

FilePost is shitting their pants after megaupload takedown... What a pitty.. You are acting the same as Hotfile reacted after Rapidshare... and this blocking accounts was the end of Hotfile, so you can shut down your servers now, because it will be the same with you :)

@ FilePost: Where is the Reseller List?

We do not have an official reseller program.

Your account has been blocked due to a large number of serious copyright
violations.

I got this too

"Your account has been blocked due to a large number of serious copyright
violations"

What f**king thing this is. Just start uploading and earn some $. Filepost you are the biggest scam of file hosting history.

Why you blocked my account without payment ?

I believe you both got clear explanations. And that is done according to the TOS you accepted during the registration. If you have any questions about payouts contact our support team.

FilePost is shitting their pants after megaupload takedown... What a pitty.. You are acting the same as Hotfile reacted after Rapidshare... and this blocking accounts was the end of Hotfile, so you can shut down your servers now, because it will be the same with you :)

Actually you won't find lots of people with blocked accounts here, and we continue normal work of the service. However if we receive lots of complaints for an account content, we have a right to block it.

@filepost:
Your solution will can't stop shut down from USA.gov. just move all servers US to CHina and Russia, you will safe, and all uploaders can upload any content they want, you will can earn more money without delete files.
Please don't become to Hotfile, Rapidshare, Wupload and Megaupload...
Depositfile live more 5 years without delete any my files.

Another filehost seems to be preparing to bite the dust. Just received this:
Your account has been blocked due to a large number of serious copyright violations.

Oh! and they didn't bother to pay the accrued earnings before lowering the ban hammer.

MY ACC TOO :(

N9ldh.jpg

WHAT IS THIS :(

!!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back