FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you calculate the exchange rate between $ and €? Since you sell your premium accounts in € and pay affiliates with $. :D

At the moment the rate is 1.3. 1 euro is 1.3 USD. This rate correlates with PayPal rate for example.

Hi Filepost

For what purpose are you needed here?
You are support of filepost?
Your way of saying is wrong.
If submit a ticket is necessary, you tell only that.

I answer all the questions here and announce news. But if someone has a technical issue/question about his specific account, it would be wiser (and faster) to contact our support team - the responsible people who are aware about all possible issues/problems at the service, they will check your account and will cooperate with the engineers if possible.

For example, if some bug appears at the service and it influences many accounts - once someone reports it to the support team, it will be investigated and resolved much faster than if someone would mention it without any details on forums. That is world practice that works well.

BTW, as we can see, not all file hosting representatives on this forum (and other ones) address questions as fast as we do. We try to resolve all the questions here, but sometimes we need more details - and they should be better forwarded to the support team. Hope my explanation makes sense for you.

Please check my pm
user: samsung013

Sorry, have not received anything today from you, please resend it.

ftp upload speed less than 1min/second

1min/second? It seems you have mistyped, please provide the speed you have now.

The exchange rate is a little low. Also, you should make it clear in your earning plan. ;)

It used to be 1.4 and stayed that for a long time, however finally we had to adjust it due to the changes in currency rates.

Hi
what is limit of space for free users

There is no limitation for disk space. However inactive files that have not been downloaded for 30 days are removed in free accounts.

FilePost very nice
Filepost to filepost remote upload is working?
Filsonic & wupload to filepost remote upload is perfect?

i want to transfer my self to filepost
marketing setting is very nice tool :D

Let us remind please that since today till the end of October FilePost offers a PROMO - we pay higher rates within our new MIXED plan! We pay 60% of our current PPD rate table and 40% of all sales and rebills. What is important, we do not deduct refund amounts from partners’ revenue. And rebills for the sales are still counted if you have switched from PPS plan (and they will be counted if you decide to switch to PPS program back after the Mixed plan).

We review possible alternatives for the future promos and we are ready for your suggestions and ideas. We welcome the unusual offers that would encourage active work with FilePost. You can submit your suggestion about the desired promos for the nearest future here or to our support team via the site.

FilePost very nice
Filepost to filepost remote upload is working?
Filsonic & wupload to filepost remote upload is perfect?

i want to transfer my self to filepost
marketing setting is very nice tool :D

Thank you for your feedback.

We do not support RU from FP to FP cause we respect the right of our partners to have unique material - and it is so easy to use FP to FP upload to take somebody's files... And lots of partners support us with that.

maybe they got their own reason to do so

There are no any special reasons - it is more convenient to work with USD taking into consideration all payment systems we support. Nothing secret)

http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_53745907/tm.htm

a friend open this topic for you in turkish place

Thank you and please tell thanks to him. He can update the initial image since we have three plans now) I hope he takes a participation in our referral program - thus he can get revenue from the partners he attracts via that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back