FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU looks good, haven't tried ftp but connection is fast. Free to switch between different plans, also nice. BUT, free download speed is terrible, just tried it myself, I could only get 2kps.
I've already uploaded some files but with this speed I don't know if I want to continue. Can u improve the download speed for free users?:(
People will only consider buying your premium account when their experience with free download is good. With this precondition and some push & strategy, some free users will start buying premium accounts, but if free experience is terrible, people will just leave, it's obvious customer psychology: since free download sucks like this, premium won't get them to somewhere satisfying.

Last edited:
Users can not download data from your website by JDownloader or Mipony

So very little amount of traffic

JDownloader totally supports our service. Please let me know what issues your users report.

RU looks good, haven't tried ftp but connection is fast. Free to switch between different plans, also nice. BUT, free download speed is terrible, just tried it myself, I could only get 2kps.
I've already uploaded some files but with this speed I don't know if I want to continue. Can u improve the download speed for free users?:(
People will only consider buying your premium account when their experience with free download is good. With this precondition and some push & strategy, some free users will start buying premium accounts, but if free experience is terrible, people will just leave, it's obvious customer psychology: since free download sucks like this, premium won't get them to somewhere satisfying.

We have never received complaints for such low download speed. That is not usual download speed. Do you use any software?

Users can not download data from your website by JDownloader or Mipony

So very little amount of traffic

or u just guessing ??

:facepalm::facepalm:

before any report prob u should try first...........and then report any problem here accurately....

JD works (free/prem) and also mipony works since many visitors prefer it for fp links.

Here is a list of some technical changes and improvements that were done last week:

- More advanced file export tool. There were new variables added - a variable #ID# is for a file code, #SIZEB# is for a file size in bytes. Please note that the variable #ID# allows to get links without file names, e.g. using format http://filepost.com/files/#ID# or http://fp.io/#ID#

- Additional fields within Advanced Upload and Remote Upload sections are protected from autofilling now.

- The section Remote Upload has Remove Failed and Remove Completed buttons for one-click convenient actions while working with uploaded file list.

- Now it is possible to add up to 500 file links into the Remote Upload section at once!

- Remote Upload from bitshare.com, freakshare.com, letitbit.net, uploaded.to, crocko.com is now available!

- And the last change - it is not that technical, however very important. We have improved the premium purchase page what should increase the conversion rate. The new design is more simple and easy-to-use, the advantages of the premium service are clearly described in a short form. And that already positively influences the sales!

Hurry up to join our service and start earning with us!

I just used chrome. Do you have regional restriction for downloads? btw: How can I choose PPS plan? I saw only PPD and mixed option.

If you continue facing such low speed please contact our support team via the site and provide your location details.

As for PPS plan - it is available after the first completed payout. However if you would like to try PPS from the beginning please pm me your stats from other hostings - we will manually switch the plan for you. Thanks

Just got my first 2 downloads. Your statistic system is quite complicated (or advanced). I would like to compliment that. Gonna need some time to get used to it.
I'm still waiting for the next download to be available. It seems that this guy from group A can download really fast as he already finished 2 downloads. I'll contact your tech team later when I capture my download speed.

I can't save the custom range (always show only today's statistics). Can you fix this?

There is no custom range saving for the stats. You are displayed the latest stats.

I can't find my files. Why? How can do that? I were type "text" on search box and Enter but don't anything appear.

Can you provide the file names that should be found? Also please remind me your id in pm.

rapidleech plugin pls :))

There are some services at the moment you could use to upload files to our servers from other places.

FilePost, I don't think you understand what I meant. I'm making a suggestion here: Can you please enable save in 'custom range'? Since:
0k3a95ppeu8r.jpg

A lot of filehosts provide this and it is convient for monitoring the overall performance (don't have to set the range each time you want to see the whole download history)

Last edited:
FilePost, I don't think you understand what I meant. I'm making a suggestion here: Can you please enable save in 'custom range'? Since:
0k3a95ppeu8r.jpg

A lot of filehosts provide this and it is convient for monitoring the overall performance (don't have to set the range each time you want to see the whole download history)

I see your point now - we will take that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back