FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed468x60.gif

We have two wonderful news for our partners today. Now we offer more ways to earn money! We are glad to present a new Mixed program for partners where you get revenue from all downloads, sales and rebills! With this plan there are zero chances to miss potential revenue. No doubts some of our partners would prefer this plan more than PPS or PPD separately. We already can see partners who could earn much more with the Mixed program.

Sure, we are ready to offer the best rates for the Mixed plan that would stand any competition. Thus, within the Mixed plan we pay 50% of our regular PPD rates AND 30% of all sales and rebills (and we do not deduct refunds!). What is important, we do not set up any limitations for switching to this plan. Any partner, including just registered ones, can switch to the plan in the account settings, the plan will be enabled the next day at midnight server time.

And we are ready to offer more! As usually, since 18th till the end of October FilePost offers a PROMO - within it we pay 60% of downloads and 40% of sales and rebills within our Mixed plan. The switching to the new plan form is available already - you will be able to choose a new plan either today or on October 17th. Hurry to get the highest revenue within these two weeks! And we are welcome you sharing the results with everyone!
Great News!!! :sun::sun::sun:

please add new more attractive Premium Banners. Current ones dont match you're theme to well and are a bit of a 90's eyesore.

thanks

We consider our banners to be modern and attractive ones ( we have really good designers). Sure, we continue creating new banners for the service, however at the moment new premium ones are not planned.

eventhough my refferel earnings crossed $50 this month,im getting only the 15% commission....pls look into this admin..pls

cheers

We will check that.

Hey FP - I've only recently registered to your service and so far so good! Keep it up guys and I'm sure i'll be able to bring alot of traffic your way :)

@FilePost
Very bad site
FTP upload is successfully, but no file on Manage File.It's again some times X-(X-(X-(
My username: samsung013
Please tell me why?X-(

PS: My Account type: Free
My Storage:

• Used storage: 468.7 GB
  • Active files: 2,069

@FilePost
Very bad site
FTP upload is successfully, but no file on Manage File.It's again some times X-(X-(X-(
Please tell me why?X-(

My Storage:

What files do you upload? Are they larger than 2GB? Why do not you contact our support team with the details instead of making loud announcements here? I can see you have not contacted our support team, and how are we supposed to help you in this case? You should submit a ticket and provide names of the files that were not uploaded.

@FilePost
Very bad site
Please tell me why?X-(

My Storage:

You are suck, you are stupid boy! I think you don't know English, If you know English, you will can read FAQ or rules to avoid type stupid text :))

Hi Filepost

For what purpose are you needed here?
You are support of filepost?
Your way of saying is wrong.
If submit a ticket is necessary, you tell only that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back