FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been 4 days without stats.

According to its page there has been not a single download in these 4 days (ridiculous).

But won't upload anything until they give me a solution, the problem is that everything that I've uploaded safe that she is giving something (not my).

Well obviously you will not get any downloads as you received last download on 3rd October and you stopped uploading after 4 October's Noon. Plus - you are using xerver and uploadable and another host. Do you expect to get downloads from all the hosts even after you stopped uploading?

We NEVER shave any downloads.

This is easily solved, it eliminare all my simplified from your page and so not only you will have benefits of my uploads.

A penalty have placed their trust in you. And in your page.

This is easily solved, it eliminare all my simplified from your page and so not only you will have benefits of my uploads.

A penalty have placed their trust in you. And in your page.

Again can't understand your english :facepalm: - Please use Google's translator and copy paste your query.

It is not our fault that your expectations with your files and yourself is extremely high.
As for trust, there are many affiliates here that can vouch for their earnings with us and are receiving payouts successfully.

fileparadox please check my pm urgent

Checking it now.

I see but does that means all uploads in the past will continue to have slow downloads even after tomorrow?
When we move the ftp uploads to other server that is known for handling it nicely..the current servers will be only used for downloading so it should speed up.
Also, we are in the process of ordering new server(s) to replace them. Files will be transferred from the current servers to the new ones then.

I understand Fileparadox is trying to make a smooth sail for all of us, but at this point at such rate dont you think is unjustified for us as a premium account downloader?
Im not sure when will the server errors as well as slow downloading speed will be fixed. I just purchased this premium account what I got is fustrations on both slow crawlin speed and 'unknown server error' for each and every download. This problem has been dragged too long! Dont forget everyday is a countdown of our premium account expiry clock!

With this premium account dont you think is as good as using free or registered fileparadox account instead??
Dont disappoint us.

Regards.

fileparadox please check my pm urgent

Replied and done the needful :)

Fileparadox please check my PM (wait 3 days...)

It has been done :)

I understand Fileparadox is trying to make a smooth sail for all of us, but at this point at such rate dont you think is unjustified for us as a premium account downloader?
Im not sure when will the server errors as well as slow downloading speed will be fixed. I just purchased this premium account what I got is fustrations on both slow crawlin speed and 'unknown server error' for each and every download. This problem has been dragged too long! Dont forget everyday is a countdown of our premium account expiry clock!

With this premium account dont you think is as good as using free or registered fileparadox account instead??
Dont disappoint us.

Regards.

Could you PM me the links that are giving you this issue. This will also help us in checking other servers.

The FTP servers are good now.

Last edited:
PM sent pls check thanks.

Guys can you do me a favor, by downloading any links below and let us know what speed are you getting it.
As I'm having a hard time, speed I got is way below 100kb/s. Like to know is my download manager having problem or fileparadox server is having problem.

Dont worry this is not scam and links are not infected with virus I assure you thanks.
Download CC72Groundhog Day part01 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part02 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part03 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part04 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part05 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part06 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part07 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part08 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part09 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part10 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part11 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part12 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part13 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part14 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part15 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part16 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part17 rar

Last edited:
I M Getting Full Speed , here you can see in the image

L4oiEJu.png

PM sent pls check thanks.

Guys can you do me a favor, by downloading any links below and let us know what speed are you getting it.
As I'm having a hard time, speed I got is way below 100kb/s. Like to know is my download manager having problem or fileparadox server is having problem.

Dont worry this is not scam and links are not infected with virus I assure you thanks.
Download CC72Groundhog Day part01 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part02 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part03 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part04 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part05 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part06 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part07 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part08 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part09 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part10 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part11 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part12 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part13 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part14 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part15 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part16 rar
Download CC72Groundhog Day part17 rar

I M Getting Full Speed , here you can see in the image

L4oiEJu.png

As you can see - even others are able to get speeds over 300 Mbps easily. Use Jdownloader 2 - Max. chunks = 3 & Simultaneous downloads = 3

Could you add more premium to my account? Username is ZeroAT

Thanks!

Done :)

Last edited:
Im using FDM (Free Download Manager) as Jdownloader is eating up all my rams whenever I start the application.
Does anyone Using FDM without any problems? Kindly share with me your setting thanks.

Thanks sandha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back