FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Torrent leech works now, but after trying to upload the torrent file it shows error :

Can't start torrent (500 Can't connect to 127.0.0.1:4081 (connect: Connection refused) )

dude you can still remote upload from there... i have tryed with another xscript file host like this one

I just prefer this rates but cant remote upload from fileserve right now

Please confirm that the remote upload from fileserve is still working (now) on other xscript website.

why my files are all deleted?
username: admgamer

We were hacked and the hacker deleted all the files from the servers.
From that point on we have beefed up the security:

IP authorizations have been placed on the website, csf firewall, ssh access IP authorizations, cpanel IP authorizations, cphulk protecting against brute force attacks, etc.

We have even implemented hard-coded IP authorizations in their script also, so, for example, the hacker guesses the "admin" account password...he still can't get in as his IP is not authorized to access that account and even if bypasses that (not that he can)...we have another hard-coded IP authorization in the script which stops the hacker from accessing any files or servers or anything that can harm the users.

Premium Account holders were awarded extra 15 days as compensation. Uploaders have contacted us for more ;)

I think the torrent leech won't work again, doesn't it ?

We are still working on resolving. After the hack, we have implemented high restrictions on the server and it has become a little difficult to setup these things. But rest assure - We will have it working soon.

Hello I have a question when You pay webmoney user my payment Pending since 2013-03-01

Thanks

Please PM us with your username and we will check it out asap. If you were the one who requested the payout by Webmoney and entered Information of Liberty Reserve --- you will receive your payment in the next cycle as we were not sure how you wanted your payment (webmoney or LR).

Everyone please enter payout request information properly. Affiliate payments cannot be reversed so always make sure that you are entering the information correctly. When requesting through:

Webmoney - please enter your purse that starts with Z.

Okpay - provide us your wallet ID or email.

Liberty Reserve - LR account number.

@FileParadox...

I really liked your host after almost 3 days or trial period, but when the torrent slots was unlimited !

Torrent leech cannot be really useful for a real uploader unless it was unlimited with good speed, to be alternative for an external torrent leech.

I'm still looking for some special host with torrent leech inside to have all the tools for uploading I need in one place ( as well as MTN and rar/unrar for files just like you have an internal rapidleech plugin in your host), even if the premium account of one month costs 15$ or more for the premium account with extra features.

Something like ( cramit.in ) but faster in torrent leeching and other processes.

would you please think about that ?

@FileParadox...

I really liked your host after almost 3 days or trial period, but when the torrent slots was unlimited !

Torrent leech cannot be really useful for a real uploader unless it was unlimited with good speed, to be alternative for an external torrent leech.

I'm still looking for some special host with torrent leech inside to have all the tools for uploading I need in one place ( as well as MTN and rar/unrar for files just like you have an internal rapidleech plugin in your host), even if the premium account of one month costs 15$ or more for the premium account with extra features.

Something like ( cramit.in ) but faster in torrent leeching and other processes.

would you please think about that ?

You expect the speeds to be high with unlimited torrent leeching? Imagine if 3 users decide to go crazy and starts 100 torrents each at a time...what will happen to all others? Please think from this perspective too.
We have made it 3 as a limit to be fair to all the Premium users -so they get awesome speeds with torrent leech feature or any other feature they use.

I understand your angle about torrent leech but you are only thinking of yourself but We on the other hand have to think about all Premium users and have to make it fair to them also.
If you are asking of unrar/rar...we are working on getting that feature also soon. After the previous issues - we were working hard on restoring the functionality of things properly and now we are working on adding small things to ease user's experience on the website.

If possible, we will have unrar/rar feature on the website soon.

Last edited:
You expect the speeds to be high with unlimited torrent leeching? Imagine if 3 users decide to go crazy and starts 100 torrents each at a time...what will happen to all others? Please think from this perspective too.
We have made it 3 as a limit to be fair to all the Premium users -so they get awesome speeds with torrent leech feature or any other feature they use.

I understand your angle about torrent leech but you are only thinking of yourself but We on the other hand have to think about all Premium users and have to make it fair to them also.
If you are asking of unrar/rar...we are working on getting that feature also soon. After the previous issues - we were working hard on restoring the functionality of things properly and now we are working on adding small things to ease user's experience on the website.

If possible, we will have unrar/rar feature on the website soon.

First of all thanks for reply.

Second, yes I agree with that few users might try to exhaust the speed by dozens of torrent files they might leech at a time, but in the other hand 3 torrent files at a time is too little, beside I didn't mean by unlimited torrent files that some users can leech 100 torrent files at a time, even in most seedboxes you cannot find unlimited torrent leech for the normal plans,although they write in plans it's unlimited torrent leech, but they mean you can leech tens of torrent files at a time without restrictions, but if tried to exhaust the servers of host by for example more than 40 torrent files at a time you'll be warned.

I think it can be unlimited in that way but for the trusted uploaderds who can make good sales, or in return of extra money over the premium accounts that need more features. so the trusted uploaders or uploaders who can pay extra money can get dedicated server for their accounts.
I know your script might not support all plugins for more features but I hope the things getting better in your host for the other features.

We have increased the limit of simultaneous downloads of torrents to 5.

Update:

Hello,

For this weekend, affiliates with PPD plan will gain 20% extra earnings. This promotion starts from 11 May 2013 - 12:01 AM IST (Indian Standard Time).

Every Wednesday, keep an eyes on the "News" section to read about Weekend Promotions!

Best Regards
FileParadox Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back