FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Registered User not also lose all their files up to 500 GB Storage?

Mustn't they upload all the Stuff again?

Decreasing the PPD-Rate and increasing Minimum Payout is going in a few days after your system-crash, but of course implementing 100% PPD needs a lot of more days (and who knows what you mean with "coming soon". Ufox needed nearly 2 months).

Regards

P.S I guess every Uploader with Premium which lost TB's of Data is really HAPPY about 15 Days more Premium-Membership, do you really believe this?

You are right about the registered users - there is not much I can do about that. I have already enabled remote uploading for them.

Ufox and us are different folks. Our 100% PPD will be enabled in 24 hours. The 15 days is for the downloaders.
Uploaders have personally contacted me via PM or on chat and I have increased their Premium account by 1-2 Months.

Best Regards
FP

Good news for Okpay and Liberty Reserve users. We have a support ticket opened with Okpay since 23 April and finally they have replied with good news:

Hello,
We are sorry for delay. Your transfer has been found and it will be credited to your account within several working hours. Thank you.
4/29/2013 10:48 AM GMT

So, as soon as we receive the amount - we will send the payment to Okpay users and exchange rest of the amount to pay LR users.

Request payout 2013-02-27 received today.
This is proof of your honesty:handshake:!!

Uploading doesn't work...

After files are sent, no upload links are generated and files doesn't show up in manager.

FTP also. Can send but files does not show up.

We have been under brute force attack since past 12 hours. We closed the ports and tweaked the settings more and are now going to scan the server again using different utilities for any backdoors he may have created or keyloggers or others.

We are also going to make change in the xfs script a little before starting the uploads again. Please bear with us till we tighten the security even more.

Best Regards
FP

UPDATE:

Everything should be working fine now. Kindly let us know if you face any issues.

Last edited:
Now it works fine, it's a bit slow to move files on my account with FTP upload, anyway thank you FP ;)

and upload speed is very good :smokin:

190ew5.png

Last edited:
Error

You can't login from this host

what if the range of my ip changes even by including the second field, in the morning I set the range by just the first two fields, but later my ip changed, and just the first field stayed static and now I cannot access my account.

:(

what if the range of my ip changes even by including the second field, in the morning I set the range by just the first two fields, but later my ip changed, and just the first field stayed static and now I cannot access my account.

:(

Try logging again...have removed the IP restriction. The best thing for you to do is "security Lock".

Thank you for unblocking, I just activated the security lock, but what does ( security lock ) exactly mean ?

security lock exactly mean no one hacked mail/password of one's Account. If one want to change one's account info, first need to unlock security lock which only available through one's email Address, then hacker may change your email/password.

May I suggest that the security lock also includes the deletion of files. This may solve potential issue like this in the future. Any deletion of files must be confirmed in an email.

With security lock you need to confirm your account through mail to change your account details. As you see, you can't change your account details with security lock enabled.

security lock exactly mean no one hacked mail/password of one's Account. If one want to change one's account info, first need to unlock security lock which only available through one's email Address, then hacker may change your email/password.

Yes that why I wondered because after activating the security lock in my account I've received nothing in my email to confirm ! when enabling then disabling .

Yes that why I wondered because after activating the security lock in my account I've received nothing in my email to confirm ! when enabling then disabling .

Check your SPAM folder please. If received..mark as Not Spam so you can receive them in inbox from next time.

Check your SPAM folder please. If received..mark as Not Spam so you can receive them in inbox from next time.

I use Gmail and my spam folders was hidden, I don't know why !

Actually I'm not just found the disable security lock confirmation message, but also the message of that hacker which was sent before to all or most FileParadox users last week after hacking.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back