FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a user of FileParadox. But yet, seriously u guys! U should encourage FileParadox & give him ur full support instead of complaining & criticize about script, it won't return what you lost. You are the ppl whos using it, so u all should encourage him to recover from this attack ASAP! Everyone here knows what happened to filezy in last week. So u should encourage FileParadox like we way we (as a filezy users) are encouraging ahoura to recover. A few mins ago, I've seen that filezy's account is inban & the thread is open, which makes me really happy.
This guy (FileParadox) faced bigger loss then filezy coz all the money is gone too (that's what I guess from the email that hacker sent you all), so he could totally closed his business. But he's here again just for you guys as soon as he can. So u all shud be thankful & behave friendly & supportive, instead of act like the critics & do the complain.

@FileParadox, mate make sure you are establishing a great & strict security in your site. Coz you are responsible for ur user's files & money's safety. Soplease make sure to do this, coz every uploader tries/works very hard to upload even a single file. So when some hacking stuffs destroy their hard word, its really really difficult to recover from that pain & hurt in the heart. So make sure to provider best support & security for ur hard working user. :) & Good wishes for you to recover from all these difficulties moments & get back to the business ASAP. ^ _ ^
Sorry for the huge speech!

I agree with you _Devil, we need to support him instead of complains and criticize. It's very hard time for Fileparadox team, let's support them, it's the tradition of WJ members to support the honest and everyone here will agree they are Honest and reached to us as fast as possible.

As _Devil said they could have easily binded their business and fled with our money as done by many hosts in past, but they didn't. Everyone lost something someone in GB and $ and someone in TB's and $$, I lost almost 2.5 TB some of the stuffs were unique and haven't their backup, I feel sad like you do, but you can't except when the host has gone through such an unexpected situation. Just imagine how much Fileparadox has lost just do a calculation, how they will be feeling when on a hot selling day they noticed @ midnight their site is hacked and the hacker deleted all the stuffs and insulted the users.

So let's support them!

@Fileparadox, please switch to some custom script, this xfs has some serious flaws. My support and wishes with you.

Last edited:
@DxGen, yah mate I know how it feels when you lost your hard working files. I lost mine too in filezy incident. :(
& Buddah is really dangerous, so no one can predict whats he gonna do next. -_-

As of now...we have enabled the IP restriction.

We are also started recovery in 1 server - We will see the result of it in 1 day and I am hoping it is a success or else entire collection of data will be lost.
Thank you for the support in this terrible time.

I advise everyone to change their passwords and registration email here on WJ.
For the hacker can easily enter your accounts.
He did this in another forum, the easy way

So, what is the status now? Are all the old files lost?

Can we start uploading already?

I can always re-upload everything, but it'll be hell of a work.

Update:

ran a recovery program on one of the servers, this program was able to recover some files.
However i am afraid that it did not recover the original file names or folder structures.

What this basically means is that I get a folder containing the files with a semi random name not referring to the original filename.
As recovering as much as we can would give thousands of files without a way to know where they used to go.

I am afraid there was nothing more I was able to do in this matter.

We are clearing the servers and are in the process of adding them for uploading asap (in 1 hour or max. 24 hours)

Also, we have enabled the IP authorization method for the accounts now. Please check your "my account" and add your IP addresses. When adding more than 1 IP address - please leave a space after a comma. Also change your password.

Congratulation Fileparadox for passing this bad crisis.

For me it's ok for the files I lost ( almost 1 Tb ), but I just wish all servers you use to be stabilized in future, and the protection of website against hackers to be stronger.

About IP authorization, what I have to do if i don't have static IP, and it changes by my ISP for more than 5 times every day

Majority of people use DSL and don't have static IPs, so this is of little use. But better than nothing.

Yes, you are right. ;)

I can easily change my IP. My internet is cable but my IP is dinamic.
Then we have a big problem, I can not get into my own account.

better allow us to add range of ip, because my ip change dynamically everytime .
123.xxx.xxx.xxx so first 3 ip number is not changing, so better allow us to add first 3 numbers.

For dynamic IPs...you can add wildcard like this - 11.22.*

Remember...when adding more than 1 IPs...you need to leave a space after entering the comma --> [,]

guys when you are back for i crate an account on your host??? thanks

Files uploaded with FTP doesn't show up. Please fix!

Only ftp1.fileparadox.in has been enabled for now. We will add ftp2 in 1-2 days as we are getting that server upgraded. Torrents won't work for now as we are going to add a file limitation in that and need to test it.

Ftp1, web upload, flash upload, and Remote upload are working for now.

If you upload files via ftp2 - they won't show up. Update: We have disabled ftp2 so no one will get confused about it.

Update:

The uploading may not work for now as we are updating the DNS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back