FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH ! They stopped the upload and deleted my 1 Tb files, but the host still up and I didn't receive such scam email from them !

I think admin's must send the report to Sbisoft team. They can fix the security hole. But if it was SQL injection or XFS they must secure their server.

By the looks of it, either everything was deleted or just removed the link from. As all files were removed from everyones accounts but the folders remained.

(All were listed as DMCA takedowns though)

We are just the viewers & Buddah is the producer of the Drama Series! All we can do is to watch the drama that is produced by Buddah! 1st Episode was Filezy & Today's episode is now FileParadox. Really its the most irritating drama we've ever seen -_-

and now this host?

ibqlwlgTTjVtI6.jpg

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

and all my files deleted

I dont know what your host delete all my files with content:

"

support@fileparadox.in
06:30 (2 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

WE TOOK YOUR MONEY, AND WE'RE NOT PAYING YOU. FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOTS.

http://meatspin.com FOR COMPLAINTS

THANK WDF"

Your host is new host, you do this, who do use it.
Im very angry about this, your host is very unprofessional. While i only upload file about tutorial on your host.

Hello,

This is the first something like this has happened. We got hacked and someone has deleted all our servers and files from the website. I am talking to the security team right now about this and will get back to you when I have more information on this matter.

this happens when you dont use a custom script and instead go for xfs!
nowadays there are a lot of amateur players in the cyberlocker market
its ironic that you have enough funds to employ a security team but not enough funds to get your own script

Last edited:
this happens when you dont use a custom script and instead go for xfs!
nowadays there are a lot of amateur players in the cyberlocker market
its ironic that you have enough funds to employ a security team but not enough funds to get your own script

Hello,

We got XFS because it is a good script but we have it customized it a LOT to meet user's demands. It is not about funds at all. We had enough money at the start to get a good UI website so everyone is at ease when operating it. But, that is not the issue at hand so we can discuss this later on.

The xfs script has security flaws which will be tackled this time.

We have already messaged the Datacenter about the hack and have asked If the data can be recovered or not.

The guy "Buddah" - he clearly has some issues and is taking out on websites like us (we didn't even have anything to deal with him and still he targets us).

Last edited:
he is able to do so because filehosters like you are based on xfs script
xfs is a bogus script no matter how much you modify it
it would be better to hire a developer and get a custom made script
choice is yours

I too received that SCAM mail and the follow-up message

Hello,

We regret to inform that the website was hacked yesterday night and the previous message you received by sent by the hacker and not us.

The hacker was able to delete all the files on the servers but we have contacted the DataCenter about possible recovery of the deleted files.
Premium users - your accounts will be extended in few minutes.
Uploaders - Please forgive us for the flaw which has resulted in deletion of your hard work. We will try out best to recover the data.

Users - Please ignore the previous message that was sent to you as that was not us. We would never insult you like that and rest assure that we are not running away with anyone's money.

Best Regards
FileParadox Team

this is not the first time, already lot of filehosts are out of business due to usage of XFS script.
eg: fileband.com is hacked, uploadboxs.com hacked and more...

Filehosts will believe this in one day, but at that day they have only servers and NO DATA.
better close your site for maintainence and get custom script.

first thing is base, so better get custom script first.

:: EDIT ::
Money is always not a matter, but security always matter ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back