FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-03-01 PENDING

Hi admgamer,

We are extremely sorry for the delay in Liberty Reserve Payments. We are wire transferring the amount today and should have the funds available in 1-3 days. As soon as the funds become available in Liberty Reserve - we will send you the funds.

we have now 10.04 and still my paymant is pending

Hi Darkwizard,

We are waiting for our Mastercard which can be used with Liqpay to get Liberty Reserve. We should have it in 1-2 days. OR If possible, we will wire transfer the amount in 2 days to get Liberty Reserve. Kindly bear with us for a little while longer.

Hi admgamer,

We are extremely sorry for the delay in Liberty Reserve Payments. We are wire transferring the amount today and should have the funds available in 1-3 days. As soon as the funds become available in Liberty Reserve - we will send you the funds.

3 day pass and still pending!!

2013-03-14 $31.07 PENDING
2013-03-01 $25.01 PENDING

Hello,

We are happy to announce "Torrent Leech" uploading. The procedure is simple:

1) Select "Torrent Leech" uploading option.
2) Select the .torrent file you want to download and press "upload".
3) The progress of downloading will be displayed in "my files" and gets updated every 15 seconds. The torrent file gets posted in a folder (same name as the file) after complete download.

The uploading size for Premium users has been increased to 50GB.

Feel free to contact us with any concern.

Best Regards
FP

Last edited:
i think its not working. :(
sbyc8.png

My payments are still pending

1365924542-capture.jpg

Hi,

We still have to pay around $1500 to affiliates.

We will be paying about $300-400 in the coming week via Liberty Reserve. And then whatever money we accumulate we will keep on paying the affiliates.

It is not like we are running away with the money. We are trying to stay and provide you great service, so, please be patient, have faith, keep in contact with us and we will pay you.

Best Regards
FP

Hi,

Do not worry..this is just a testing weekend. We will have it working on another server to share the load + limit 3 torrent downloads per person soon to make it good for it.

Hi FP,

my torrent upload is ended, all is ok. I think it's a very good feature if you can improve the speed. Anyway, thank you for it (y)

Hi FP,

my torrent upload is ended, all is ok. I think it's a very good feature if you can improve the speed. Anyway, thank you for it (y)

Hi,

We have increased the speeds of the server to 10 Gbps (should atleast reach 7 Gbps). The only problem is that the HDDs are having high write speed so read decreases and vice-versa. Will try to find solution to this with 15k RPM drives.

If possible, please upload again and provide feedback.

Last edited:
so fileparadox i dont wanna earn you good money if you gotta wait for your advertiser to pay you before i can get paid so now if i did i would be waiting upto 3 months to get my money

so fileparadox i dont wanna earn you good money if you gotta wait for your advertiser to pay you before i can get paid so now if i did i would be waiting upto 3 months to get my money

You can go for any other host for PPD and they all will keep losing money and at one point you won't have a good host to rely on. If this is the future you want for your greed then please do not use us. Server reliability, good speeds, honest host and good website do not mean anything to you nowadays.

and i wasent on about ppd was on about pps if i sold you premium accounts you would get your money but we would have to wait 3 months i call that unfair

so whats the deal with your cc processor there not paying you or what why do you have to rely on advertiseing

and as i told you fileparadox ikorna cc processor is one of the worst many people hates ikoruna cause of the high fees they charge

Last edited:
and i wasent on about ppd was on about pps if i sold you premium accounts you would get your money but we would have to wait 3 months i call that unfair

Hi,

Do you think it is easy to operate a filehosting service in today's circumstances? Today (20 minutes ago) we received an email from I-Koruna (payment gateway) that Visa and Mastercard are forcing them to stop their transactions with us and they will hold the money till fraud investigation is over.

We were going to receive $400 from them in 2-3 days but now that is on hold or gone. The worst part is...they are talking about fraud investigation even when we never had a chargeback on our account.

Do you think we are earning money as of now?? Our server cost is about 2500 Euro per month and now you can imagine how much it takes to get that amount when payment gateways start holding our money.

I am telling u all these things because I like to keep things transparent between members and us.

I am trying hard to get a merchant account from a bank so things will be good - but in India - it takes time.

Um...you are right. We all know you work very hard. But, you can't success if you don't pay us on time, even you work very very very hard.
Our mission is to bring traffic as much as we can to you. Your mission is to pay us ON TIME. And that's, no more excuses that why you can't pay us on time.

Um...you are right. We all know you work very hard. But, you can't success if you don't pay us on time, even you work very very very hard.
Our mission is to bring traffic as much as we can to you. Your mission is to pay us ON TIME. And that's, no more excuses that why you can't pay us on time.

I get your point and that is why I am implementing the reseller-affiliate program. Even if your referral buys an account from a reseller...you will receive certain percentage.
With this - we will have 2 credit card gateways working after 36 hours.
And you will receive your payment in 7 days even if I have to pay high fees of exchange or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back