FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir this is the issue Im facing,

1. you said to find an IP address which is not blacklisted how am I going to do that where can I find another IP address how am I goin to do this.

2. why am I blacklisted?

3. Am using ryushare, uploaded, netload dont have any problem with IP address?

Please help as much as you can, I am so helpless and fustrated, cant download anything from the first day I purchased this account till now can you imagine.

Hi FileParadox, I'm facing the same issue. I could download a few files after purchasing the account (about 3 weeks ago) but since then every link has returned error 404. Could you please check if there is any recent change that would cause the problem?

Hi,

It seems that VPN users are getting this error. Please disable your VPN and it will be good.

upload speed is super slow now

upload speed is super slow now

same here :(

We will be adding new servers the coming few days.

Hi FileParadox, I'm facing the same issue. I could download a few files after purchasing the account (about 3 weeks ago) but since then every link has returned error 404. Could you please check if there is any recent change that would cause the problem?

Hi,

It seems that VPN users are getting this error. Please disable your VPN and it will be good.

Hi FileParadox, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I have the issue even though I never use any VPN. As I mentioned earlier, I could download normally in the first few days after purchasing the account, so some recent change is likely the cause. Would you please check? It feels really bad to buy the account and cannot use it at all.

I have a question:
If i set"FIX - With the 10$" plan
You are getting 10$ for resselers sales also or only 25%?

You will receive 25% of reseller sales.

Hi,

Hi FileParadox, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I have the issue even though I never use any VPN. As I mentioned earlier, I could download normally in the first few days after purchasing the account, so some recent change is likely the cause. Would you please check? It feels really bad to buy the account and cannot use it at all.

We are working on having this fixed along with Hash tag issues that other users have reported.
Do not worry - I will extend your Premium for the days you haven't used.

İ waiting last payment
2013-11-24$xx.PENDING

The payments will be sent by 19th December.

Error on every fileparadox page :-

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@fileparadox.in and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hi,

We are working on having this fixed along with Hash tag issues that other users have reported.

Are you going to extend my premium too from day 1 when I informed you of the same problem which I found out vpn is not what my provider or I am using ??? If you wish to verify Im happy to provide you my details that I havent download anything from day 1.

Error on every fileparadox page :-

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@fileparadox.in and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Are you going to extend my premium too from day 1 when I informed you of the same problem which I found out vpn is not what my provider or I am using ??? If you wish to verify Im happy to provide you my details that I havent download anything from day 1.

The errors have been fixed. We were updating the FTP server along with Webserver and the server file got broke - we have fixed it :)

@edutilos - yes, let me know your username again and I will do the needful for your account.

Best Regards
FP

The errors have been fixed. We were updating the FTP server along with Webserver and the server file got broke - we have fixed it :)

@edutilos - yes, let me know your username again and I will do the needful for your account.

Best Regards
FP

Thank you.
Userid: edutilos

Hi,

Hi FileParadox,

Thank you very much for the consideration. I see in your latest announcement that the errors have been fixed. However, I still get the 404 error for all links. Would you please check again? Sorry for troubling you.

Hello

I am a premium member for downloading ( not an uploader) I couldnt contact you.

I have a lot of links for download but i dont want to login via web for all of them. I would like to dowload them via IDM as a list but I cant do it. What is the wrong step? Can you please help me?

Kind Regards

1387356151-khsdkhvbse-1.jpg

I'm in France and you shave most our PPD stats !! Please fix it and read your PM please.
I'll be back here to said that's fixed when all be back like before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back