FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fileparadox

You kidding us ?

look that and tell me is normal, if you answer that i leave you.

ZIALWbl.jpg

If you ban IPs that allow your uploaders to have good stats, you will sink in less than a month.
I do not agree to pass a daily gain of $5 to $0.30! Therefore solve the problem or drift off as the Concordia!

Thx !

real debrid destroys file hosters how do u expect us to earn when downloaders can download from multible sites think bout it

Thank you ps2gameman for understanding why we banned real-debrid accounts and IPs.

Hi FileParadox, I still get the 404 error when I try to download any file. If you've blocked my IP, would you please PM me the reason or unblock it otherwise? I believe the website detected my IP as 218.186.8.12. Please check as there are some files that I really need to download. Thanks.

We have figured out what is blocking the VPN IPs and are working on fixing this issue.

Why don't you ban premium accounts used for debrid sites instead of blocking IP ranges? My number of downloads dropped from ~600 to 5 today!

Same... :facepalm: I have stoped upload on it for the moment, that's a real joke...

So you mean to tell me that all your downloads come from real-debrid users and IPs?? it that what you want to say for yourself?

Getzepron - please do not use us anymore. If you can't simply understand the working of real-debrid that ps2gameman explained "real debrid destroys file hosters how do u expect us to earn when downloaders can download from multible sites think bout it" then we do not have anything to say to you as you can't think past your own benefit.
Let me know If you wish to work with us or not - according to your answer - I will do the needful.

Last edited:
Getzepron - please do not use us anymore. If you can't simply understand the working of real-debrid that ps2gameman explained "real debrid destroys file hosters how do u expect us to earn when downloaders can download from multible sites think bout it" then we do not have anything to say to you as you can't think past your own benefit.
Let me know If you wish to work with us or not - according to your answer - I will do the needful.

i'll waiting about the issue for few days, i'll be patient...

Why can't i see "payza" or "paypal" on paiement methods ?

Last edited:
Are you going to extend my premium too from day 1 when I informed you of the same problem which I found out vpn is not what my provider or I am using ??? If you wish to verify Im happy to provide you my details that I havent download anything from day 1.

The errors have been fixed. We were updating the FTP server along with Webserver and the server file got broke - we have fixed it :)

@edutilos - yes, let me know your username again and I will do the needful for your account.

Best Regards

Fileparadox this is the third time I am addressing you regarding the extending my premium account for the days that I'm unable to use due to 404 error on your side, when you agree to do the needful arrangement but you seems to ignore now when I informed you my userid is edutilos????

What is going on.

Last edited:
FileParadox,

TODAY I got error msg:

Your account was banned by administrator.

Why u did that?I pay $33 few days ago!!

Payment received: $32.99
Added Premium days: 90
Premium account expiration date: 2014-03-23 15:44:23

I'm only a downloader, not uploader

Before i buy your premium, i got some questions to clarify :

1) Do you limit Premium download bandwidth per day / month ? And do you plan to put quota in the near future ?
2) If i pay using credit card, is it auto recurring ? Coz' i don't like auto recurring payment, user must have the right to choose whether they want to renew the premium or not.

Currently i'm using Netload (unlimited bandwidth, very nice stable speed, no problem at all, the only problem now very seldom uploader use netload). And Bitshare (damn sucks hoster, always got problem downloading from my ISP star-hub in Singapore i regretted that i bought 2 years premium). Btw this ISP use transparent Proxy, do you have any complain from other user from same ISP ?

hi fileparadox

1. Can you get up Pay Per Sale through Resselers 25% is really too low

2. Can you let files to be unlimited time on server? (for premium account)

You will receive your payment in 24 hours. Payza took about 10-12 business days to fund our account.

It's been 48 hours and I still did not get my money.

@Fileparadox
This quote, which was the date: 18th Nov 2013, 10:10 PM
Since that time has passed, better to say it's been one month and eleven days (1 month and 11 days)
it's been exactly six weeks.
The money that I earned a fair I still had not received and you sent it has exactly six weeks. I leave a picture as evidence to be seen when I asked for my money.
0q18eljzqcb8jcdzkcu1.jpg

Please pay me, ​it does not make sense !

EDIT:
My name on fileparadox is: exponto

Last edited:
You will receive your payment in 24 hours. Payza took about 10-12 business days to fund our account.

@Fileparadox
Since that time has passed, better to say it's been one month and eleven days (1 month and 11 days)
The money that I earned a fair I still had not received and you sent it has exactly six weeks. I leave a picture as evidence to be seen when I asked for my money.
0q18eljzqcb8jcdzkcu1.jpg

EDIT:

Support is not responding ,I sent a first ticket 8 days ago.
I bought prenium account, but my account is still free account.
If users buy their accounts in such a way ,will not renew their accounts.
Perhaps because no sales.

translate.google

FileParadox,

TODAY I got error msg:

Your account was banned by administrator.

Why u did that?I pay $33 few days ago!!

Payment received: $32.99
Added Premium days: 90
Premium account expiration date: 2014-03-23 15:44:23

You say that you have used your personal card but that card has been used by others previously and we have received chargebacks - therefore we were forced to ban you for using that card again.

I'm only a downloader, not uploader

Before i buy your premium, i got some questions to clarify :

1) Do you limit Premium download bandwidth per day / month ? And do you plan to put quota in the near future ?
2) If i pay using credit card, is it auto recurring ? Coz' i don't like auto recurring payment, user must have the right to choose whether they want to renew the premium or not.

Currently i'm using Netload (unlimited bandwidth, very nice stable speed, no problem at all, the only problem now very seldom uploader use netload). And Bitshare (damn sucks hoster, always got problem downloading from my ISP star-hub in Singapore i regretted that i bought 2 years premium). Btw this ISP use transparent Proxy, do you have any complain from other user from same ISP ?

1) We provide Unlimited Bandwidth for Premium Users. Yes, we plan on putting Quota in the near future but It will be more than Uploaded for sure :)
2) No, We do not have automatic Recurring billing.

No, we have no issues from the same ISP but we are going to upgrade our Webserver in few days to provide better reliability.

hi fileparadox

1. Can you get up Pay Per Sale through Resselers 25% is really too low

2. Can you let files to be unlimited time on server? (for premium account)

1) Most hosts do not provide any credit for reseller sales and we are atleast doing that :)

2) We do provide Unlimited time on the server for few Premium users at additional cost. If you interested - PM me.

@Fileparadox
0q18eljzqcb8jcdzkcu1.jpg

EDIT:

I assume you do not read the news because We have already mentioned we cannot use Payza till they are cleared by USA Homeland Security - they are under investigation. If you wish to receive the amount..PM me.

2013-12-13$xx.xxPENDING
17 day :-?

Hey Muraturk,

1) Your Payout has been completed - check your account and please confirm if possible.

2) I have seen your requests about the Premium account - I am about to new FTP server..as soon as its installed I will upgrade your account :)

torrent upload still not fixed from 9 months ago when i asked

Torrent Leech will remain down for now. I have no intention of having that up as of now - lot of complications.

Support is not responding ,I sent a first ticket 8 days ago.
I bought prenium account, but my account is still free account.
If users buy their accounts in such a way ,will not renew their accounts.
Perhaps because no sales.

translate.google

Hello,

Kindly forgive me for replying to you earlier. I have upgraded your account to Premium, and, as tomorrow is New Year - I have added 1 extra month for free. ;)

Note:

Some Webmoney payouts have been delayed due to unavailability of it. We have tried to acquire them from many resellers but they are going to process the request after the new year starts (some tax issues). Do not worry...we will try to get them in 2-3 days and will process your payouts asap.

New Year Promotion and Payout Add-on:

1) The PPD rates have been increased by 50% for all groups till 15th January. So, hurry up and earn more!

2) We are going to add Another Payout option: PayPal Cash Cards for USA guys only
Minimum Amount: $50
Maximum Amount: $500

Happy New Year Guys!

Last edited:
So Fileparadox you have answer everyone queries so where's my extended premium account you mentioned to look into it. With or without you should at least give a courtesy reply dont you think so. Furthermore Im been waiting for a month on your response till my account which has expired now!!!

I assume you do not read the news because We have already mentioned we cannot use Payza till they are cleared by USA Homeland Security - they are under investigation. If you wish to receive the amount..PM me.

I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back