FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we should put the price as F2S and keep you satisfied (fair for you..not for us) until we go out of business like Terafile and others, right?
Please do not demand more money - we had been offering as high as we could from Oct 2012 but it is time for us to do the right thing by keeping it normal and stabilize the website for all.
Our Premium users have increased so much that providing unlimited downloads is causing a bottleneck with HDDs' read and write. We will be introducing new plans asap to tackle this problem.
Friend, I asked on behalf of all who are part of the C table and not just for me. Because the way it is is only fair for you. You did two things: decreased the table and downs count does not match the values of the same.
Always the same, like other hosts. attract uploaders with fair values and when the uploader put a good amount of files always comes disappointment, lower rates, say "if you have bad thinking out of here," and even begins to treat us badly, see the decline in the quality of their service here in wjunction, who was extremely polite and helpful and now always harsh. Where we at C table are the losers, we are always to blame for the mismanagement of hosts. Amazing how we at C table are so damn ...

All the requests have been completed. If you have not, Please let us know your usernames for both websites and we will transfer your account money + pending payout amount to FP account asap. We will tomorrow night to do this, so please hurry.

hi, i post in the F2S thread on 10Mar regarding the transfer of money from F2S to FP (since F2S is closing down). is there any delay or forgotten, so far it is not done yet.

Yes, we should put the price as F2S and keep you satisfied (fair for you..not for us) until we go out of business like Terafile and others, right?
Please do not demand more money - we had been offering as high as we could from Oct 2012 but it is time for us to do the right thing by keeping it normal and stabilize the website for all.
Our Premium users have increased so much that providing unlimited downloads is causing a bottleneck with HDDs' read and write. We will be introducing new plans asap to tackle this problem.

Fileparadox download speed drastically reduced?

Im using FDM download manager, download speed was normal until recentily the past few days it has been drastically reduced from 2000kb/s to 150kb/s

Take note problem dosen't lies with FDM download manager as I had it test on other file sharing hosts and they dont give me any problem the speed is great as well, mind you I'm using fiber cable

Please response asap.

We were transferring files among servers which ended yesterday. The speeds should be good from today. Kindly confirm.

I will reply to all PMs today in few hours.

No it's not helping at all, till today download speed is still very slow and unstable, please check.

Hello i sent PM and
Payza said:
We apologize for the inconvenience. This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time. Thank you for your understanding. If you are the owner of the button, please make sure to register your website with Payza by logging in to your account and select Business/Websites.

Thank for payment on 2015-01-29 ! Waiting for next payment :
2015-02-28$xx.xxPENDING
2015-02-14$xx.xxPENDING
2015-01-29$xx.xxPAID

ACC: OTK8786

What kind of setup do you use to load balance your file servers? because high IO can cause disk crash and therefore data lose.

users are complaining for slow speeds and uploaders are complaining for delayed payment , limited storage and slow response I think FP will have to seriously reslove the issues if they want to be in competition with other hosts.

Payments history: nguyenhoang
DateAmountStatus
2015-03-08$XX.36
PENDING
2015-02-13$XX.12
PENDING
2014-12-13$XX.XX
PAID
Check Please FileParadox :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back