FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are waiting for some Webmoney..we should have it by 19th.

Also, we are having issues with our gateway provider - due to weekend we were unable to talk to them so are hoping to talk and get it resolved today itself. If it does, we will be able to solve the payout problems soon.

FileParadox said:
We are waiting for some Webmoney..we should have it by 19th. Also, we are having issues with our gateway provider - due to weekend we were unable to talk to them so are hoping to talk and get it resolved today itself. If it does, we will be able to solve the payout problems soon.
What with my payments?

k45j.jpg

I got a part of my request on 15/02 but now, the stat is maybe frozen still. No sale is counted.

The sales are being counted for the russian gateway and we are going to make it the primary one today.

However, we are in talks with 2 companies that are ok with providing us their gateway and their reputation is good enough so we know that they won't freeze our money so easily like the last processor. We will do our best to get approved and integrate them asap.

Please look at my referrals. On 15 and 16 march, I have 9 new referrals with premium status but no sales are counted for me. I can not understand this problem.

2a83ros.png

LU4diDj.png

Our Premium users have increased so much that providing unlimited downloads is causing a bottleneck with HDDs' read and write. We will be introducing new plans asap to tackle this problem.

What kind of setup do you use to load balance your file servers? because high IO can cause disk crash and therefore data lose.

We won't be having any data loss - we have made sure of that.

users are complaining for slow speeds and uploaders are complaining for delayed payment , limited storage and slow response I think FP will have to seriously reslove the issues if they want to be in competition with other hosts.

We are working with our datacenter right now to resolve the slow speeds issue. "Limited storage" is an issue for users who are only getting like 5-15 sales per month. We have users that are using same space and getting over 50 sales per month easily.
As for the delayed payment - we had 2 gateways and one of them was closed in 1 week due to dumb risk analysis of the provider even though there was no issue from our side.

We are doing our best to resolve all the issues asap. We are not trying to run away like other hosts but need your patience and support so we can recover and pay all our affiliates.

Please look at my referrals. On 15 and 16 march, I have 9 new referrals with premium status but no sales are counted for me. I can not understand this problem.

2a83ros.png

LU4diDj.png

The gateway was not getting integrated with the affiliate system in whole, therefore, we have removed it for now. As for your account - we will manually enter the sales and the % we receive from it accordingly.

Last edited:
whats going on i can see that my premium is gone and also 200gb from my files ?????

Your Premium was removed as your account was compromised by Linksnappy. They were using about 6 accounts including yours. We have repeatedly informed all uploaders to keep their security lock enabled so no one hacks your account, however, seems yours was compromised.

I suggest you change the password and enable security lock. We will reinstate premium to your account after that.

excuse me sir when im trying to disable the security lock its tells me "Security Lock is not enabled"

and how they got my account in linksnappy please provide me with all evidance of this matter im not sure of this im not sharing my account so how they get this ??

this is the first time this happened to me

and what about my files why they deleted only 200gb not all ?

very starnge

traffic es decreasing
-131635 Mb
even im not premium anymore !!!!!!!!!1

now traffic is -129727

Traffic available today:-124863 Mb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back