FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so why dont u keep india in tier 1

is there any free premium for uploaders

500gb storage is very low for big uploaders try to keep un limited

Indians are best in host not in purchasing premium and so i cant keep them in tier 1.

I believe big uploaders usually upgrade themselves and many users who crossed 500gb are upgraded on their own.

We need to pay for storage and so we can't give free premium to every one. Prove me that you are best and yes get a premium for free.

Up to 1025 Mb, 3 files max

Upload: 1025MB ... that should be 1024MB (which is standard).

However, with that upload size, free users can NEVER get the highest rates. Don't even know if premium users can upload bigger files. No info about that.

Last edited:
Upload: 1025MB ... that should be 1024MB (which is standard).

However, with that upload size, free users can NEVER get the highest rates. Don't even know if premium users can upload bigger files. No info about that.

I know 1024 is standard , but some file may vary in bit , thats the reason we keep the upload size as 1025mb.

Premium user can upload upto 10gb files.

Every info are here http://fileom.com/?op=payments

from $1 dollar to 5 cents is a big drop

thanks

Let me explain the truth of multiple download behind every host.

1$ which is not achievable , becoz the most high size files are paid 30$ for 1000 download so it is like 0.03 for a download.

So you need 33 downloads from Tier 1 to achieve 1$ from that ip. The maximum the user can download per day is 2gb as free and also there is a waiting time behind it. So no one can download a lot per day to get you 1$ from a IP.

1$ per ip will be useful only for person who tries to manipulate a system and fake his downloads.

Inorder to avoid this we need to have such limitation. And many host who count multi downloads are ending up in closing the affiliate program becoz the users are manipulting.

We are here for long run and make you all happy by keeping high price for a download , so hope now every one understand it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back