FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A5sKn.png

How did i get a $1.12 sale?
And to be honest i dont like how Reseller sales only account to 35%. It is not so bad, but i do not like it.

Yes ! The Thing i like about this host is that they are very cooperative and they nearly answer all queries/replies !

I would also suggest to have alternative payment methods listed on your own site rather than resellers !

Thanks ad keep it up !

How did i get a $1.12 sale?
And to be honest i dont like how Reseller sales only account to 35%. It is not so bad, but i do not like it.

Reseller are the Premium which we sell for very low price. For example , you got sold 4$ reseller premium where our reseller price is 3.2$

And so 35% of it is 1.12$ and reseller getting sold only for 10% in sales. And most host wont give reseller sale , but we do.

file size is 452 MB and download 1 time
but on report page earning is 0.0025 i think it should be 0.003
please check

Well I had a quick look on our system and found it is working perfect as it is.

From Admin Panel
5rcZ1Zt.png

And the Size of the File
MTc6l9n.png

Well if you need to have a look on your account , send me your username.

remote url upload Slow

a8uCgVX.png

It can't be slow , becoz we have made all our server to upload and download. And so you will get 50mbps always.

And if your Remote Upload source can't upload fast then it may appear slow . It depends on the file location from where you are remoting.

Well I had a quick look on our system and found it is working perfect as it is.

From Admin Panel
5rcZ1Zt.png

And the Size of the File
MTc6l9n.png

Well if you need to have a look on your account , send me your username.

please check my account
username:o71622

Last edited:
you comeing along well fileom keep it going by the end of the year you be on uploaded.net level but we want you better then them

Thanks for your hearty wishes , our aim is to become the best host other than all.

And providing better service for free and also to premium. Thanks for all who help us to do better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back