FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and don't do a runner after 6 months weve had a thew what has done that and we have lost lot of money

After six month, you will be making more money with us and you all be will be much happier than now.

All I should say now is , should not get greed when ever you make enough money.

The reason the other host run becoz unplanned prices and unplanned work. So we are pre planned and doing many work :)

after 3 days testing this filehost, I must say, I am impressed <3

count well the downloads, count well the sales, and I realized that other filehost (that I don't want to mention here are robbing the affiliates with sales :heiligenschein: )

so thank you for stay here in WJ fileOM, I feel so happy to discover and using your services now

long live fileOM and keep going with the great job you are doing trully a pro one !!!!

im having a problem with fileupload not working and tried ftp but it stops and restarts

FTP Machine is overloading right now. And we are replacing the old FTP machine with new beast which will give you better speed. Use webupload for now.

after 3 days testing this filehost, I must say, I am impressed <3

count well the downloads, count well the sales, and I realized that other filehost (that I don't want to mention here are robbing the affiliates with sales :heiligenschein: )

so thank you for stay here in WJ fileOM, I feel so happy to discover and using your services now

long live fileOM and keep going with the great job you are doing trully a pro one !!!!

Thanks for your words :)

ps2gameman: Dont worry mate, it is actually not stuck, the problem I guess is with the progress bar, it is actually uploading.
I faced the same thing but after a few second, progress bar is fine & I found out that the upload was continuing during this time, only the progress was not showing. The upload finishes automatically every time. Dont close your upload window.

Well, I needed a button, so I went ahead and made one.

I don't know how to make the border between the white and black to not be so jagged, sadly. That might be a bit big, so a resize may be necessary.

keep cool mate:)

Nooooo:) I was just playing off.Keep cool if u have nowhere to place ur money.Cloudzer solves problems.

Last edited:
cloudzer scams rejects payments then makes some excuse I will never touch cloudzer

I like fileom good support just need to get em popular

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back